DB nano mishion.

Grind42
Leetissimo!

DB nano mishion.

Post by Grind42 »

Greets all... Im not goign to much into specifics here, all i can say is that it is a rather long mish, where u get four nano's for your prof through it.

You start at ICC, speak to npc.

There are some points where there is no timer on the mish so you can stop & do it later again, a fair amount of killing stuff & a fair amount of running backwards & forwards.

Particularily difficult parts include one control point mish where i think u have to tag 6 control points by speaking to them & then trading a device. The last one is near a river & a lake on South East side of map. You need to follow the river till you get to a waterfall then enter a tunnel which is to the east of waterfall near the ground then carry on going, best to be yalmed up, there are also plenty adds along the way to the drone unit (control point).

LAST mission which is bugged atm is SEAN POWELL.
When you get the mish it is a kill mish, you are given an ICC CODE.

Best way to do this is have an enf behind the building out of site of Sean to mongo, Then rest of team pulls adds to the enf & gets agg on any commanders attacking Sean. When Aule spawns kill him then the Drone... then Sean for the respawn. ALL you need is LOOT rights on Drone to complete it & a chat with Sean, if Sean dies after Drone is dead you are still 100% so dont worry.

Step 1: Go to SFH. You do not have to speak to Sean.

Step 2: One toon gives Sean ICC Code, after that he will not talk to anyone, he aggs & spawns DB Commanders along with Aule & a Drone, if he lives long enough. Protect him.

Step 3: Get loot rights on Drone for the updated mish. Sean lives but because of bug u cannot talk to him.

Step 4: Kill Sean Powell, he has big nuke so either mech up or a sol with AMS can alpha

When Sean respawns you can talk to him & complete mish & return to ICC for last nano. spawn is 5 or 10min, i have seen him skip.

Gl & enjoy :D
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins