Sector 7

Phoenix
Strong Leet

Sector 7

Post by Phoenix »

Sector 7 Guide
Sector 7 Tradeskills Guide

These are direct links to the S7 guides I wrote for AOU. I may write a shortened version from those for here, but for now I'll just point to the AOU guides.
Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:05 am, edited 18 times in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: Sector 7 - preview from testlive

Post by Chrisax »

Nice job, Phoenix :) You saved a lot of time for me!
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Great work!!!! thanks for sharing!
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Phoenix
Strong Leet

Post by Phoenix »

Thought I'd bump it since it's on live now.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Phoenix wrote:Thought I'd bump it since it's on live now.
Made it stick and moved it to the Guides section + shadow topic on the original forum.
shartris
Strong Leet

Re: Sector 7

Post by shartris »

awesome job Phoenix way to go =D> look forward to getting back soon and duel logging my 200 keeper/crat twink combo on my 2 accounts and testing this pf out :mrgreen:
Shartris 220/30/70 Squad Commander
Alts: Lendahand / Dedicated / Insured / Hammured / Metashar
AP officer PVM / RAIDS / HR
Phoenix
Strong Leet

Post by Phoenix »

Sector 7 Guide
Sector 7 Tradeskills Guide

Well the AOU guides aren't marked "done" so they're not in the public list of guides at AOU quite yet. Although the direct links here and in the once again edited first post will let you see them. I did want to make one small adjustment yet but it hasn't be marked "done" yet as there's no default icon set and some of the things I've referenced have no icon, which make it look off. Since adding a default icon apparently is quite easy I figured why not wait till that's added, unless it takes far longer for it to get done than I'd expect.

One added thing to mention to those that have done S7 before 18.4.1 is that they have fixed the Drones in the Tower boss fight. They now do AoE damage as they should so you can no longer ignore them. Not sure if the specifics have changed but in 18.4.0 at least the damage listed for them was 5k-7k AoE damage (can be reduced by reflects) with a 4m radius. You don't have to move too far to avoid it but you certainly wouldn't want to be hit by it if you can help it. It's a matter of moving far enough to avoid the blast but not so far that the Tower may warp and root you back so you can get hit by it anyhow.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Very nice job Phoenix, extremely well done. :D