Latest patch shade PBs

Elrojo
BacoTroll

Latest patch shade PBs

Post by Elrojo »

I heard they are dropping in inf off blazing spirit? Any further info from anyone?
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Latest patch shade PBs

Post by Elrojo »

Update.

Patterns are for Wistful Apparition. Parts drop in inf off blazing spirits located near the conflagrant, incandescent and that one starting with E. Rarer parts seem to be A then B then C & D are most common. Drop rate seems to be about 4-5% or a bit less.

Mobs are about lvl 210' easy kills, but swarm and usually around bosses. So if you are low lvl be careful.

Pb is a lvl 275. No word yet on Ql needed of novi or crystals. Need to pop in pande, but not sure if can be done in instances or needs to be normal. Needs to be NSD'd, otherwise will fear and nuke.

I have 1 complete and then 3 more if I can loot some A's.

I'm keen to pop them if anyone wants to help me when I get 4 or 5 sets.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Yell and I'll help. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

BIG update.

Big thanks to Koss and G who donated 275+ novi. If anyone is doing inf hards please loot some for me.

Big thanks to Chris for building the 5 PBs.

Big thanks to Chris (again), Grind, Terror, Coolerd & Ima for helping to kill the 5 PBs.

So the mob itself is 275. Has some high aad and seems to be resistant to NSD (thanks for trying boss). Has a fairly frequent stun hits very quickly and fairly high dmg. Has also a nuke, like beast, but not for as much.

A team of 4 is tough a team of 6 does well. Reflects help ALOT.

Drops Spirits from QL210 to 300 (and plenty of 300). As well as 2 symbs (210-240ish). Even out of 5 PBs i got 2 high (278+) Siphons. Each loot was about 12 spirits.

Well worth the time if you can get the novi.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

UW Rojo. That's AP. :=

The mob also has sometimes a huge and very annoying init debuff it seems; we got it the first time and I guess not anymore.