Patch "GRACE", the 30-days game-time give-away item FAQ

Chrisax
President

Patch "GRACE", the 30-days game-time give-away item FAQ

Post by Chrisax »

GRACE and 30 days game-time code

In our latest patch, 18.6.14, we introduced a new subscription method called GRACE! GRACE represents 30 days of game-time and can be traded among players within the market (GMI). You can obtain GRACE by buying a 30 days game-time code from your account pages and then claiming GRACE inside the market.

We are very excited to bring this new functionality to Anarchy Online. This feature has been requested by many players and we are happy to be able to offer it. We also hope that the introduction of GRACE will help strengthen the game going forward.

To explain how this system works in detail, we have prepared an FAQ to answer questions about this optional subscription method.

GRACE FAQ

What is GRACE ?
Grid Access Credit Extension, or GRACE , is an item that will add 30 days of game-time to your account when used. The item can only be used and traded in the market (GMI).

How can I get GRACE ?
The first step is buying a GRACE code from your account page:
  1. Click on "View/Buy GRACE" Keys from your main subscription page.
  2. Click on the “Buy a GRACE Key” button.
  3. Select a payment option and click confirm.

The code will be mailed to the email on your account and stored in the GRACE section of your account page. Do the following after you have purchased a code:
  1. Open the market (GMI) through a market terminal on Rubi-Ka.
  2. In the inventory page press the “redeem” button.
  3. Copy the game-time code from your e-mail and paste it in to the text field of the pop-up window.
  4. Press the redeem button. If the code you provided is valid you will receive a GRACE item.

WARNING: game-time codes can only be redeemed once, and when they have been accepted into the market system they can no longer be used anywhere else.

Does GRACE work like any other item in the market?
GRACE can be traded the same way as any other item within the market, but GRACE can't be withdrawn from the market and mailed to the game. If you buy GRACE through a buy order it will end up in your market inventory.

How many GRACE can I have in the market?
There is no limit to the amount of GRACE you can have on the market and GRACE will NOT count towards the market inventory limit.

How can I use GRACE to add game-time to my account?
  1. Open the market
  2. Ensure that you have a GRACE item in your market inventory and target it in the inventory list. When GRACE has been selected a “use” button will become active at the bottom of the market page.
  3. Press the “use” button and a pop-up window will open and inform you that using the
  4. GRACE item will consume the item and add 30 days of game-time to the currently logged in account. This operation cannot be reversed.
  5. Press the “Use Item” button in the pop up window to add the game-time to your account.

Can I use GRACE on a free account?
Free accounts do not have access to the market and can't use GRACE If you have a free account you will need to upgrade the account to a paying account first. After upgrading you can pay for your subscription fully using only GRACE if you so choose.

Can I have/trade/loot/sell GRACE outside the market (GMI)?
No. GRACE can only be used in the market. It cannot be withdrawn or deposited, and there is no way to acquire it from loot, shops, or any other
place in the game.

What if I sell/buy GRACE for the wrong price on the market (GMI)?
Please be very mindful when purchasing or selling GRACE from the market. Customer Service cannot reimburse or refund these purchases or sales. Be careful!

Will Funcom sell GRACE for in-game credits?
No, GRACE can only be purchased in game from other players using the market (GMI).

Will Funcom sell GRACE for veteran/Funcom points?

No, GRACE keys are only available from the registration page using approved payment methods.
Source: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... ?p=6187214