Sector 42 Basics

Chrisax
President

Sector 42 Basics

Post by Chrisax »

(This guide is used in our raid bot for sector 42)

ALIEN SECTOR 42

I] PRELIMINARY: THE KEY TO ENTER SECTOR 42

To enter Sector 42 you need a DECRYPTED KYR’OZCH DATA CORE

To get it, you must collect 3 KYR’OZCH DATA CORE from the bosses of Sectors 12, 28, 35. (One from each boss).

Then you must talk to the UNICORN ACCESS SUPERVISOR near the entrance to Sector 42 and give him the 3 Kyr'Ozch Data Cores
(If you traded the Kyr'Ozch Data Cores for Encrypted Kyr’ozch Keys in the past, you can give the 3 keys as well.)

The UNICORN ACCESS SUPERVISOR will give you your Decrypted Kyr'Ozch Data Core

Important: using (clicking) your Decrypted Kyr'Ozch Data Core near or in ICC will teleport you to the Alien outzones (APF). No need to wait for the shuttle.

II] RAIDS GATHERING

Rally is at the UNICORN ACCESS SUPERVISOR at the lift to Sector 42 (follow post signs)

DO NOT REQUEST ENTRANCE BEFORE THE RAID LEADER SAYS SO! Access nano lasts for 20 minutes and you can’t ask for it again during 5 hours.

If the Stock Supervisor is near the Unicorn Access Supervisor or if they are not here, alien bombings occurred and you can’t enter for one hour.

III] REQUESTING ENTRANCE AND ENTERING

- Follow exactly these steps:

1. WAIT until the raid leader says so
2. Talk to the UNICORN ACCESS SUPERVISOR
3. Select “I would like authorization to enter sector 42 please.”
4. Unicorn Access Supervisor: “Please show me your Decrypted Kyr’Ozch Data Core”
5. Give your Decrypted Data Core to the Supervisor BUT DON’T close the chat: you need to accept the mission.
6. Unicorn Access Supervisor: “Accept the mission, then I will grant you access.”
7. Accept the mission
8. Your chat: “Ok. I accepted the mission. Please give me access to Sector 42.”
9. Unicorn Access Supervisor: “Good luck citizen!”
10. Enter ONLY when the Raid Leader says so.

- You have 20 minutes to enter. If you die you can re-enter during this time.

- You can’t get the access nano again for 5 hours.

- Once inside, you have only 90 minutes before being warped out, unless you kill the 3 alien towers.

IV] ALIENS IN SUGGESTED KILL ORDER

1. ALIEN VECTORS: they spawn Alien larvae, very dangerous because of that. They also stun.
2. COCOONS: fast to kill, they paralyze people
3. LARVAE: they can stun and nuke. Think of the end of Sector13; this is worse!
4. ALIEN HEAVY PATROLLERS: mini-generals type, fast respawn, strong hits, but not the main danger
5. REGULAR ALIENS
6. DRONE HARVESTERS: they create Coccons but they die when creating one and they are long to kill; better let them cast a cocoon and die, and kill the cocoon. It’s easier

SPECIAL:
SIGNAL HACKER: He tries to rebuild the Alien Towers. Must be killed as fast as possible.

V] TIPS AND INFO

- There 3 "paths", N, W, E, each one leading to a dual fences system and then to an alien tower you must destroy and where a boss will spawn
- You must click a Transceiver on the ground to be able to cross the fences
- There are 2 Transceivers, one with a 20 second nano, the other with a 5 minutes nano, in a metal crate; get the 5 minute one
- The second fence doesn't have a Transceiver in front of it, so make sure you run through within 5 minutes.
- Aliens can cross the fences without damage! (Unlike Sector 13)

- There are at least 3 safe places to rest and rebuff : one right after the first aliens (roughly ten), the next half way down the canyon and a third before the fences

- Regular aliens can often be calmed

- IT IS ASSUMED that if the 3 towers are destroyed, you won’t be warped out after 90 minutes and the End Boss will come

- IT IS ASSUMED that you have to hide in the caves to avoid bombing OR that bombing doesn’t occur if the 3 towers are destroyed

VI] POSSIBLE LOOT

- Alien Heavy Patrollers drop “100%” CRUs - confirmed

- Possible End Boss items :
http://www.aomainframe.info/search.asp? ... earch=True

Accurate Wen-Wen
+100 addoffense to Fixers and agents

Wen-Wen Decoy
Special attack and regular attack shields to traders and NTs

Wen-Wen of Fortitude
Max health +1000 for enforcers and keepers for one minute

Wen-Wen of Insignifigance
Detaunt target (taunt -2500) for MPs, doctors, bureaucrats, engineers
(should transfer aggro to your pet or to the tank)

Reciprocal Wen-Wen
Reflect damage for soldiers and adventurers

Subtle Wen-Wen
+30 MA skill and piercing for MAs and shades