Hosting AI Raids at your CC

Grind42
Leetissimo!

Hosting AI Raids at your CC

Post by Grind42 »

Hi All,

This guide was a request by one of the newer org members so i put it together i have included another site for reference but thought i would add a bit of info that it was lacking.

First off before u gather a team make sure that the Cloaking Device is ON or enabled then form your team. Pls be sure to only charge the CT when u are all ready to start & not beforehand. There are usually seven waves of aliens before u get the ground general.

Other than that the alien lvl is determined by the lvl of the players in the org members team, & the number of aliens that spawn are also dependant on the number of org members ie more org members more aliens. This is only applicable for the waves oon the ground.

Have Fun out there killing the invaders!!

For further details refer to http://ao-universe.com/main.php?site=kn ... nk=3&id=35
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

nice grind, also note, if you have a lower lvl team, like say a lvl 100 raid and someone like a 220 enf shows up and is in the org...that is bad, aliens will spawn to his lvl, so that will wipe out the team. Also if a very low lvl toon is in the city it will spawn very low aliens so the team will not get axp.

And a side note, if that 220 enf was not in the org, he would not change the lvl of the aliens, but he could tank for you. :)
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

Does the org member have to be an AI account to get general?

In other words, could I put a froob toon in GoA and dual log Valk to do the killing?

Can froobs charge the CT? What about non-members?
Valkyrieval
Metadiva DisasterArea Dominia Phycsyr Hylyr Tatuaj DoctorAphra BringTheHurt & a few more
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Fr00bs and non-members can charge the CT - from my own experience :wink:

Not sure about the General for fr00bs :?
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Alphacenta wrote:Fr00bs and non-members can charge the CT - from my own experience :wink:

Not sure about the General for fr00bs :?
That is correct & just to add froob accounts CANNOT turn the cloaking device on/off you need the ai expansion pack to be able to do that.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins