Pyramid of Home Guide (Patch 18.8.6) - please contribute!

Olindria
Little Leet

Re: Pyramid of Home guide (Patch 18.8.6) - please contribute!

Post by Olindria »

Chrisax wrote:
Olindria wrote:Hiya here meepingnora, I'm glad to have helped you guys. I hope the guide will be able to be put up on AO-Universe ASAP. =)
Hello Meep and welcome:) Awesome work. I'm already looking on how to make it even better and you can see that Haste has already posted an addition.

I also need to see if in all the posts above, something can be used in the guide. Probably.

Regarding your forums account settings and name we'll see that online. Better have it under the name Meepingora.
I'll update it right away, thanks! and thanks Haste for adding it, I'm still searching for anything I might have skipped =)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Olindria wrote:I'll update it right away, thanks! and thanks Haste for adding it, I'm still searching for anything I might have skipped =)
You can change your email and your password (NOT at the same time because you need an email working to receive a confirmation of the PW modification).

You can't change your username though. Only the admin can do it, to prevent confusion. Tell me when you are ready and I'll change it to Meepingnora. Then well see for permissions.
Olindria
Little Leet

Post by Olindria »

here a screenshot of the Sacrifice =)
Haste
Mini Leet

Post by Haste »

I just confirmed with an orgmate (thanks Coolerd!) that the Charged Machiavelli Sigil is used to upgrade chest, helm, shoulders and back. He couldn't confirm if the Charged Allighieri Sigil is used to upgrade the remaining parts, but that makes sense. Also, he told me that the Portable Notum Infusion Device does not get consumed when charging the sigils.
Olindria
Little Leet

Post by Olindria »

Haste wrote:I just confirmed with an orgmate (thanks Coolerd!) that the Charged Machiavelli Sigil is used to upgrade chest, helm, shoulders and back. He couldn't confirm if the Charged Allighieri Sigil is used to upgrade the remaining parts, but that makes sense. Also, he told me that the Portable Notum Infusion Device does not get consumed when charging the sigils.
Awesome! I will be adding that in my guide! I will post the outcome in a reply
Olindria
Little Leet

Post by Olindria »

Armor Upgrades
Image + Image = Image Upgrades Sleeves, Gloves, Legs, Boots, (Neck?)
Image + Image = Image Upgrades Chest, Helm, Boc, Pads

Appearently the Portable Notum Infusion Device does NOT get consumed when making the armor upgrades!

There you go =)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We got an in-game great contribution.

Let's add it to the guide ASAP

[Cyrola]: hiho, neck belongs to the orange upgrade
[Cyrola]: but really nice detailed guide, ty
To [Cyrola]: mmm thx, you are sure? Will check guide and add info
[Cyrola]: I am sure
To [Cyrola]: thw :-) and thanks foir info too
[Cyrola]: 5 on each
[Cyrola]: blue one with 2x sleeve boots gloves and pants
To [Cyrola]: great thx a lot :-) we will update asap
To [Cyrola]: ok
To [Cyrola]: other info?
[Cyrola]: I have to read whole guide but tradeskills are correct. maybe u can add that weaps are updateable with wup
To [Cyrola]: sure we will :-) take all the time you need to read and let us know if we can add or improve something :-)
[Cyrola]: The Cybernetic Demon
To [Cyrola]: yes?
[Cyrola]: NSD can be blocked with anti-fear from keeper. got same line
To [Cyrola]: mmmm Courage of the Just stops the mobs's NSD ?
[Cyrola]: jep, he does not even cast on u.
[Cyrola]: the nsd is on fear line, thats why
To [Cyrola]: I didn't expact that at all
To [Cyrola]: good to know
[Cyrola]: just reading ur guide and adding some comments :)
To [Cyrola]: thx for that :-)
To [Cyrola]: it's a work in progress
[Cyrola]: 2nd mob u can maybe add that the colors are always in same rythm. 4x red and 4x green
[Cyrola]: *boss
[Cyrola]: ah see, u already got
To [Cyrola]: guess so but I don't know it by heart :-)
[Cyrola]: but I do, its correct :)
To [Cyrola]: :-)
[Cyrola]: the final boss got a few more specials. maybe u could mention the point with his shield u have to rip off
[Cyrola]: balls are calmable, good to know. we usually did instance without calmer ^^
[Cyrola]: the mirror of the xan - buff is always up
[Cyrola]: u have to pull him through the red sphere to rip off
[Cyrola]: sometimes he warps to middle and do the same purple dmg like boss 3
To [Cyrola]: good info again
[Cyrola]: the nameless one drops as far as we have seen the portable-notum-infusion-device 100%
To [Cyrola]: ah great to have that stat
To [Cyrola]: just one, right?
[Cyrola]: yes
[Cyrola]: final boss 3x sigil, 1 completed board-update and random stuff
To [Cyrola]: yep
[Cyrola]: Breiflabb Blumbo: You kill this mob first and as quickly as possible, it explodes at the end and also buffs the other mobs around you when you fight.
The longer it takes for this mob to die, the harder the nuke will be when it explodes.
[Cyrola]: the nuke is % of hp-based
To [Cyrola]: thought so
[Cyrola]: thats all I have seen on first look. maybe check those points at ur next run. Hope I could improve ur guide a bit :)
To [Cyrola]: well that was already an awesome contribution :-).
To [Cyrola]: thanks a lot for that
[Cyrola]: I have to check the calms on fireballs. would make it a lot easier for melees
To [Cyrola]: I will first post it as it is and then it will be integrated in the guide :-)
Olindria
Little Leet

The Pyramid of Home

Post by Olindria »

edit by Chrisax: added modifications to first post thx :) merged topics too
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Good question asked on Alliance forums.
CoH_Snakebite wrote:QUESTION:

Can you bring alts into loot like any other instanced raids? And do they then become locked for entering?
Didn't try, so... Who knows?
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Also don't forget about the annoying repops.
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

We spent over 4 hours last night going through PoH, and I can attest to the annoyance of repops! Jeesh those "trash" mobs are nasty. Especially when you're split up for doing the portal mobs.

We eventually got to the end boss and after a few attempts (usually lasting barely 10 seconds lol), we broke up for the night since it was 3-5am for most of the group.

My first time in there but learned a lot. The 2nd boss especially really needs the whole team working well together and the whole damn thing is definitely a challenge for docs! I really hope they don't nerf the place though.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Only nerf I would like to see would be repops, none like in db 3
Skorter
Growing Leet

Post by Skorter »

Pretty solid guide, I looked at it often when running through the pyramid yesterday. We did all bosses except the last one. I think in a bit if ppl have done it often it can be a really fast raid to run through. Encounter is hardest for docs and its a shame that I dont have one yet! Looking forward to doing full AP runs.
Olindria
Little Leet

Post by Olindria »

Skorter wrote:Pretty solid guide, I looked at it often when running through the pyramid yesterday. We did all bosses except the last one. I think in a bit if ppl have done it often it can be a really fast raid to run through. Encounter is hardest for docs and its a shame that I dont have one yet! Looking forward to doing full AP runs.
The last boss is doable with patience and running boots - I advice a fixer on the DD-spot for that so you can outrun the fire-balls, and possibly a crat to calm them. Aslong as you stick to the outside and drag it on the Unstable something you can wipe its shield and kill him.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Posted on Alliance forums, in the tread linking to our own thread here:
CDN_Kynethic wrote:It's more possible to bring alts since repatch as it seems the adds repop got removed, or was made way longer than before.