ME Keeper vs 2he Keeper

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Spartan058
Growing Leet

ME Keeper vs 2he Keeper

Post by Spartan058 »

So I've been curious which of the 2 seems to be the optimal set up I can run both no problem by swapping out a few perks I've been testing both 2he and ME but need another perspective to which would be optimal ME seems very fluid busty and consistent damage where as 2he seems to be big burst rather than consistent flow but that's just from my experience I have the xan lightsabers and TotW sword so I can run either but would rather run the optimal set up that feels fluid. I'm open to suggestions pointers tips you name it.
besaidaurocks
Maxi Leet

Re: ME Keeper vs 2he Keeper

Post by besaidaurocks »

in many ways they tied and if you want more afk experince Melee energy tends work better there.

on surface they are hard gauge which does the more damage but when look the numbers particular crit 2he pulls ahead even with fewer attacks. This is once you have new styg in right setup it can do 7k+ crits if have say 45+ crit plus this happen often enough to OD melee energy.

That said melee energy doesn't need as good setup to do it damage since alot damge come from extra attacks as I understand if want solo things like db2 melee energy with nano init setup so can spam ward quickly is often best way to go.

If you prefer a more fliud feeling build then ME is the way to go. If prefer damage pace to be slower but slighter higher then 2he is optition. to do the really highi damage in 2he you going give up some hp and tankiness so less suited to off tanking.
Spartan058
Growing Leet

Re: ME Keeper vs 2he Keeper

Post by Spartan058 »

That’s kinda what I was thinking I’ve been looking to be a hybrid have good damage and durability I can easily bounce between ME and 2he just have to shift perks around I noticed with ME I’m really really tanky and I enjoy that aspect I also do good damage too so may end up just bouncing between the 2 respective styles depending on what I’m doing I do love my keeper such a great profession way more than my soldier as I am able to solo stuff with ease