Everything you wanted to know about the Fixer profession

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Everything you wanted to know about the Fixer profession

Post by Dheliver »

all you need...
Fixer FAQ/guide links
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

could you post the URL w/o "Anarchy" in it plz :) its blocked here ;)
tyty :D

//Doom
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

sry I cant :( ...someone plz call a fixer will ya?!
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

a doc was better as this (guess what doc :roll:) fixed it :P

Fixer FAQ/guide links (fixed for ppl with irritating parents)
np

//Doom
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Pirate
Baby Leet

Post by Pirate »

The only problem i see with this is it's focused on high level fixers, no real starting out advice. When i was but a wee lifter at tl1 and then a smuggler at tl2 i was making huge money blitzing two things. Omni-pol armors of various kinds and roll only or roll-dyna nanos. Later at around levle 60, i was rolling warbots and selling them for 500k-250k a peice racking in a good bit of needed currency. The big problem i had at lower levels was cheifly one thing. Good Weapons for leveling. First i was using a SMG called Sleekmaster Classic, it was pretty nice. then at 41 i got GE's with some help of a good freind of mine. I slowly climbed levels out at Bot hackers untill i was able to join Cyborgs.then at around level 80 or so i was Dual weilding GE's, then at 90 i was using 101 black birds. then once i got to 100, i had a blinded and a 101 along with ga2, then not long from then at 120, i was dualing blindeds and about 5 levels later ga4. my simple advice is, skip ga1 and 3, blitz for anything you need, and once your high enough start running dyna's. but then again I'm a froob.
If i was given the chance i would take it.
If i was given the opertunity i would use it.
But i have a loved one, that gives me all possibilities.
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

Really nice Pirate... As for me I can admit I had no idea where I was going as only for getting my BBs... I then before I even twinked em on went SL and therefor with a PB... never have I used a GA but ran around in a AC for about 100 lvls being all around gimp, till I switched to SWS5 at 165... havnt seen you mate since as for now my account expired but would really enjoy following yall fr00b fixes out there. Hope to cyall back ingame soon... Sob. Peace