keeper weapons n perks

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Cherib
Maxi Leet

keeper weapons n perks

Post by Cherib »

ok so with a 220 keeper (solitus), what is a better pvm setup

Pride of the Xan with reaver perkline
(also currently have crusade, blessing, holy mark bio shield maxed)
or would
2x Dawn of the Xan (or dusk) with reaver swapped out for cybernetic samurai instead, have better results in terms of DD

currently also have full set of 300 CM and beta's if that makes any difference, working on getting alphas and swapping out some armor for DB operative and a few +crit items
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: keeper weapons n perks

Post by noobas »

My favoured setup is a crit based 2HE setup with reaver+cybernetic samurai perked for offence, and coon/blessing for defence.

The dual equip setup is also good from what I've seen, but to be honest I haven't tried it.

What I can testify to is that the crit setup with pride of xan is pretty ridiculous. I can tank AND DPS, and I don't mean, "oh I can hold my own" I mean, I'll out-taunt traditional DPS classes and easily tank the aggro. This is in places like vortex, DB1, DB2, DB3, the lower levels of PoH, etc.

The setup is pretty dirt cheap, but remarkably effective.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203756

Here's similar to what I'm using. The shoulderplates are the new ones with 5% crit (or I was working on them can't recall if I finished them).

There's a few pieces that can be upgraded. The basic premise is: Get as much crit/add damage as you can, if you can't get crit/add damage in that slot, get decent HP rating in slot and/or AAD.

You end up having ridiculous burst and sustained damage, and are highly valuable as an offtank (you can even fill in for primary in a pinch with a few buffs)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln