Stegotte needs advice.....

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
layforet
Leet

Stegotte needs advice.....

Post by layforet »

need advice if this is a good setup for a lvl 50 trader...

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=46179

imps will be QL 100 and the barter will be whatever max QL i can solo for missions myself, but min QL that is rollable is QL 50+ i believe so thats why i used it.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Its quite good I think... However traders are NCU hogs so get on that 6slot belt with your CL buff and temp CL imps, and put on real high ql mems 8)

By the way, if you want this to be a pvp trader you will need higher ql imps: ql100 is what L24 pvp twinks wear hehe :twisted: At L50 people usually wear ql140-150ish. :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

I managed to get 150-160 on my 60 agent so i guess 13-150 are doable at 50.

Edit ok reread and you didnt say twink. 100 are fine for a non twink. Also have to you got SL?
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
layforet
Leet

Post by layforet »

yep i got SL, however unless i get help ingame from AP to actually twink imps on that high, i will never be able to get ones on that high. atm im lvl 40, and i have all of my QL 75 imps in, but like i said, i cant do 100 till around 50ish with normal buffing. treatment isnt really the issue with this, its the attributes. i could get the 100s on now most likely, but even with things like behe, IC, etc, it will be tricky getting them on now.

just to let yall know, i ALWAYS max out my attributes and body dev and nano pool every level. the only thing i dont keep maxed every level, and not positive i should either, is treatment. i put ip into after i have the other skills i believe i will need taken care of. right now since nano skills i believe are maxed or close to it, that would be evades.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

to get on 130's you will have to follow a tried and tested twinking routine :P

In the following order:

1)get the best ncu you can
2) put on a buff weapon (agil rifle) or treat weapon. (for trader this is easy)
3) get buffed (SFA,FG etc)
....start his cycle
4) agil imps (can also be stam but agil seems to work better)
5)Treat imps
6) upgrade agil imps
.... keep going till you cant go better
7) put in your final imps
8) before removing the agil imps put in some nice CL imps where the treat was and get better ncu.
9) finish off your imps and equip your final weapon
layforet
Leet

Post by layforet »

ok... well this is a trader tho,... isnt trader imps mostly another kind of attribute? i thought agent ones were mostly agil/sense based. and also what about the other imps that are intel/sense based?
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Its only a quick attempt and i dont have skill emu on this pc but heres a rough imp setup you could aim for.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=46243
layforet
Leet

Post by layforet »

not too bad there, but i would rather focus on BM/PM/SI for the drains ( at least i THINK they are those skills), than on the shotgun. shotgun is nice, but i can actually drain more shotgun, than i could imp, plus, wrangle will help get a decent QL vektor on so i shouldnt have to worry about it much.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

With that setup TS/PM are balanced (which is all you need as there is not point having 1 more than the other. Then ive prioritized bm/shotgun next for your AR and your healing nanos.

You could remove the add all def and +%xp clusters so that those imps dont have to be ql100 but those clusters rock.

Beyond that ive used what might be helpful and what swithces the imps to agil/sense/stam

The r.wrist is empty as i dont know what specials your final gun will have.
layforet
Leet

Post by layforet »

most likely wont have any specials on the gun unless it has a REAAAALLY low fling requirement hehe. shottie only.