Lowbee Fixer Gudiance

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mysticwoolie
Little Leet

Lowbee Fixer Gudiance

Post by Mysticwoolie »

Hello all,

Since my return I have been working on my Fixer.

This is where I am at equip wise currently:

https://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=208605

I am level 144, with access to Adonis (my first to ever get that access!!!) yet havent set foot in there yet.

Considering SL is a tough place, and I am limited in resources (do not let the armor fool you, it was a highly generous gift from a FB friend and the util/huds were granted to me by Yuxengi, and the gun is loaned from Sciturer) I need to power up.

Problem is, due to my vastly limited knowlegde, i do not know where to go from here.

Some details about Vareese:

My AR is currently around 1250 base, evades unperked roughly 1k except duck exp.

I can evade quite a bit, yet dmg is fair, but nothing to write home about as compared to others in my level range.
I hit SL mobs for roughly 950 non crit, with 3200 burst hits.
I fight at 1/1, with aggdef being roughly at 20% (init is maxed)

Which areas do I need to upgrade/improve on? Where do I go from here? And how would one acquire any proposed upgrades?

Do note please, I have an exceptionally limited supply of symbiants, that will cap out around lvl 145 equip req so I am suffering there.
All my imps are ql 200 with jobe clusters, focusing on evades and AAD, and ofc SMG/Burst.

Help is much appreciated.
Proud member of AP
Vareese - Opifix (My first char to ever reach Inferno!)
Vardina - TL7 Crat nubi
Cratattak
Big Leet

Re: Lowbee Fixer Gudiance

Post by Cratattak »

I don't have a paid fix but can give some advice on your level.

I'm pretty sure that is the best weapon for you now and probably until 200ish. Upgrade your shadow web spinner as you level. Combined commandos is good, if you think your out-leveling it mix in some Ofab or Combined sharpshooters(better for your prof) if you can get a hold of it.

Do The Reck dailies as often as you can, talk to Field Commander Tettle under a tree near the whompa. Its a hard level range to level in for everyone so mixing in dailies is a good idea.
Theres also Experimental Optic Enhancer from the reck, and crit is nice with your weapon so if you can make up the lost inits it might be good. Or Cyborg C.O. Wrist Computer if you want some more evades.

Symbs at your level might be a bit expensive seeing as its a popular level to stop at, so a lot of people may want them, but still ask if anyone has spares or look for cheap ones(I have a few lvl 154 req ones once your there). Some slots are going to be extremely good compared to implants. But don't worry too much about keeping up with their "level req", their other req will become a lot harder soon.

Your well equipped for your level, and fixers don't have many weapon choices, so theres not much you can change right now. Try get teams in SL, do dailies when you can(battlestation aswell when it runs) and there's also an event on Saturday evening (AI event) that gives xp bursts as-long as your in the same zone(you can just afk, is a few free levels, people will say where in game).
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

AP has a symbiants bank. Contact me and we'll see if we can find something to help. :)

The principle is that you return symbiants when done with them.
Mysticwoolie
Little Leet

Post by Mysticwoolie »

Thank you both for the replies.

@chrisax - understood. I will adhere to anything loaned from AP.
Proud member of AP
Vardina - TL7 Crat nubi
fuze
Giant Leet

Post by fuze »

Defense based toons are fickle. It's the mob's AR vs your defense. So, you'll often find mobs light you up or barely touch you. Your only healing is from HoTs and stims. With level locks, it's often a good idea to get outside buffs since they can cast higher. And, they now last 4hrs. Also, you can help yourself with damage reduction. Mobs in SL hit much harder and have more hp. Even something as small as using a reflect graft on yourself can turn the battle. Also, as most buffs are 4hrs now, getting things like Behe and CS will help you. Also, are you using an aggression enhancer to pull single enemies. Much more manageable.

There may be some small tweeks in your gear. Think of defense as a break point instead of a grey line. Defense is an accumulation of evades and add all defense. Once you move to symbiants, you will gain a lot of add all defense. It becomes a balance of offense and defense. That said, end game, fixer is still neither an evade tank or best solo class at the moment. Things will be easy or impossible. Not a lot of area between.

Lastly are you "cycling" your def perks or blowing them all at once? Are you using little things like the absorb shoulder to take a hit or two more? Are you up to date on your best nanos for your level?

The defense hud will serve you better when soloing and a crit scope or offense hub when teaming/raiding.
ap_codemancrat
Big Leet

Post by ap_codemancrat »

Agree with Fuze here. Just get teams and do dailies to get your toon higher. Don`t worry too much on symbs b4 u hit lvl 200. Take what you can get a hold of. Let rest be lvl 200 imps, unless you making a twink toon for a specific lvl. Maybe get org to organize an ado quest with help from highlvl toons to get ado brain. That is a must for 150+ toons. Otherwise, I would just go about lvling if you plan to take him to lvl 220.
Mysticwoolie
Little Leet

Post by Mysticwoolie »

Thanks both.

At Fuze:

I try to get useful OSB whenever I can. if not, I keep up to date on my nanos as best i can and roll with the highest I have.
I farm Dyna camps, and occasionally check GMI to see if prices - for what I need nanowise from dyna loot i dont have yet - are not exhorbitant.
As I am a Fixer, I blitz my own nanos where rollable.

I tend to Focus on AAD and ALWAYS max my evades over everything else first with IP.
My jobe clusters are selected for AAD where I can.
Indeed, I use a ql1 agg enhancer.

I indeed cycle limber into Dance of Fools due to their CDs: 45s duration on a 1m cooldown.
Always start a fight with a perk active.
Evasive stance for emergencies.
Yellow proc to debuff enemy evades from research.
Blue proc for additional HoT from research.
Agg/Def on full def if I get accidental extra aggro.

Shoulder items if I am in a pickle.

Always root/snare where possible, fight at max range.

Defense HUB is a given when solo in SL. Sole reason I steer away from crit scopes for now.
Proud member of AP
Vardina - TL7 Crat nubi
fuze
Giant Leet

Post by fuze »

If there are nanos you can't seem to find, list them and I will check my bank.
Mophro
Giant Leet

Post by Mophro »

fuze wrote:If there are nanos you can't seem to find, list them and I will check my bank.
Same here
Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Mysticwoolie
Little Leet

Post by Mysticwoolie »

Thanks guys.

What i miss so far:
Backyard revitilization (dynaloot, fixer long hot)
Intense gravity bindings (Ado S)
Slip of accident (Ado S)
Master escapologist (RK nano, not sure if rollable) its not on the master blitz list 2.0 but im not sure how current that still is.
Shadowweb spinner mk4 (Pen G)

That will keep me up to date now that ive hit 146.
Proud member of AP
Vardina - TL7 Crat nubi
Mophro
Giant Leet

Post by Mophro »

NanoCrystal (Backyard Revitalization)

where do i send it? :)
Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Mysticwoolie
Little Leet

Post by Mysticwoolie »

Thank you for all the help.

I received Nanos, great stuff!

In addition, I have my first char (Vareese) saved in Inferno now, AP did some missions with me and I have hit level 175!.

I can smell HnQ!

I am now title capped on attributes and I can get myself into 225 CC, however that seems unlikely to happen before 200.
I lack the STR.
With Prod STR and BEHE i am at 609 out of the 752 requirement.

Do you believe it a workable solution pre-200 or is the gap too great?
Proud member of AP
Vardina - TL7 Crat nubi
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

If I understand well, even after buffs, you need 143 STR?

We can change an org contract and put it a temporary STR QL250 one. But this will NOT be a huge difference.

To know how much STR you would get from it, go to the Towers store near OA wompah, open the highest contracts machine, find "muscular compactness" QL250 contract and shit-click on it to read the item info. It will display the values for YOU. (They increase with the levels.)

Also, you could use temporary implants focused totally on STR. This means 3 implants. You can use the old implants designer on auno.org to determine the results.
https://auno.org/ao/imp.php

QL200 STR implants would give you 33 STR (minus what you already have in symbiants, as you would have to remove symbiants).

Do the math and see how far you can go. Then it would be items to help.
ap_codemancrat
Big Leet

Post by ap_codemancrat »

Perks and pistols would prolly do it. Should be kind of easy on a 150ish toon
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

ap_codemancrat wrote:Perks and pistols would prolly do it. Should be kind of easy on a 150ish toon
OMG I skipped perks #-o Thanks Code.