Ganking tips

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
delsabre
Baby Leet

Ganking tips

Post by delsabre »

Carlos' Danger Sleeves x2 for +24 Rifle/AS (And much easier to get than Gloomfall)
Sacrificial Ensigns of Cerubin +40 All Off at the expense of 40 All Def. (You don't need all def for ganking anyway) ;)

Mimic Soldier/Enf/Trader to cast Total Focus + Autmatic Targeting/Mighty Challenger to Behemoth/drain up AR for a few more points (Kinda obvious)
Personally I recommend soldier for tms, tms doesn't lock up PM, and Death's Gaze only requires PM to cast, so basically you have all the time in the world to Death's Gaze, AS/Perk them silly while not having to worry about other (higher level) people interfering.

So for that doc/soldier/agent in mimic soldier you could start with AS + Death's Gaze (stunned for 3-4 secs), perks, including Concussive Shot (lvl 170+ perk DD + Stun for another 3-4 secs), by now your recharge from the first DG will have reset, so cast another Death's Gaze for a total of 9-10 secs stun, and finish with another AS as soon as it recycles. Slow "alpha" but if timed correctly has a max-potential of around 34k pvp damage before your opponent can react with bio cocoon/tms/ch/ns.

And yes, DG lands far more often on twinks than the 150% NR check would indicate. Even on docs/nts. :)
skimmilk
Mini Leet

Post by skimmilk »

How can I get a hold these items? :P
They say Nobody is Perfect.....Well I guess I'm Nobody.
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

Ensigns is a common drop in CoH, easy to get.
Carlos sleeves ,drops from mr Omega Carlos in pen. Needed to kill for Pen key.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Ringlet of Black Panther Whiskers For that extra 14 rifle/AS/int/112 max hp in a ring place :wink: Ask Mophro for more information! :o (He's *TEH* Jack expert ^^) :guns:

//Alpha
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Twilight's Murder is a must if ganking :P
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier