Help my TOTW farm soldier (froob)

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

K thx mytefe, tried to let people have a look on gms and tried arpanet but nothing round QL 100 it seems, another fine camping dutie for cutiecub :o .

Iff you seen one on shop channel or gms MAX ql 102 i would be very happy with this pistol.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

BTW this sol layout is quitte good, im on low imps QL 116 (easy implanting) and froob but last time took several times aggro from full AI sol with mortig weap.
And ODed a full team lvl 50 - 55 in totw (enf, ma, trad in team).

Still didnt found the higher QL Solk which could go up 25 QLS so dmg would even go higher.

But stuck in totw, dinged lvl 61 while killing hezak with another sol and docnono dual logged :D.

I'm not sure and thx to lvl61 i wouldt try but it would be possible to kill all bosses dual logged, only Uklesh would provide a problem.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Well logged my sol allrdy several hours in totw and i love it. Pitty shes is over lvl 60 atm, was before last patch. Which is a very pitty since i could swap the QL 75 sol k for a QL 110 sol k non OE, that would boost my dmg again. Planning to do when leaving totw for fresh air, must be 3 months ago I inhaled fresh air :D .

Also need to paste actual dmg in here to give correct numbers on this project, but the burst on the CDR is heading towards 1K :twisted:. 700-800 more common.

Btw this is by far my best totw farm toon ever. Dual logged with a bit of a decent doc can solo all in there. I know SL toons can solo without help but well im froob and kinda poor and alltough i have a totw engie who should be able to handle all in there I really really hate begging for mochs + wrangs. + This sol is uber at train stopping since the very fast weapons , and such trains can kill my engie quite fast.

When out of totw I will try to get sol k91 min QL 100 in and some final tests before this sol goes rip.
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

JCGP = 8k fa max, at level 60...too few bullets for verry high FA that level.. you should really put a way higher SOL K-91 though, one fr like 500-550 pistol req
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Re: Help my TOTW farm soldier (froob)

Post by cutiecub »

A small update, the soldier got dismanteled but before I took my long vacation I was working on an adventurer version off it.

Worked out quitte nicely, transfered some stuff from the sol and added some advy flavour to it.
She does rock for being froob, for a froob she can preduces alot of dmg.

Small piece on the dmgoutput in totw:

You hit Cultist for 1088 points of Burst damage.
You hit Cultist for 804 points of Fling Shot damage.
You hit Cultist for 1287 points of fire damage.Critical hit!
You hit Cultist for 1134 points of Burst damage.
You hit Cultist for 1279 points of fire damage.Critical hit!

Normal shots are between 300-500 on average at a quitte fast pace.

She is fun in there, but tricky on pulling aggro in team.

The pistol dualwielded with the CDR is a original electronicum
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=160290&ql=127

should be able to squize a higher ql in, made some errors on the imps. (forgot the would bump that hard :D ).