A little twinking advice

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Steelronin
Mini Leet

A little twinking advice

Post by Steelronin »

Going to get Gun to 160, and was needing some advice on how to twink him. Monetarily ai armor is not much of an option. But any advice would be appreciateed. Thanks.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Ok 160 is a good level :)

By then your agent shouold be able to cast any doc nano happily (UBT,CH,LE,Omni-med,Wrack and Ruin)

You will need to make sure you can cast more than 1 CH in pvp so get lots of -cost (merc chest possibly) and lots of nano.

Good hp armor is reactive that drops from the biodome key bosses.

Also very good is gloomfall armor, not as much hp as reactive but has rifle,AS and add damage.

SPS is the best weapon for pvp at this level due to the low as recharge.

Depending on how manic you are going to be over this depends on your symb choices but i have heard of living symbs on 160 agents (ql210)
growing (200) should be easy. I have put enduring (190) on my 140 agent with very little twinking.

You will want yutto's mems, viral compiler and maybe a harcore cpu unit for -cost.
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

Agrees with Sill on all but one thing, you will prolly want all the NCU possible. From what i have heard from the agents i know pvped at that lvl NCU buffs was always a must so im guessing that you wont have room for the hardcore NCU
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Sillanto wrote:Depending on how manic you are going to be over this depends on your symb choices but i have heard of living symbs on 160 agents (ql210)
That first agent that did/does it is Horrible... I'm sure she wants to explain fellow clanners how she did it :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Hunter
Leet

Post by Hunter »

what?:> 210 symbs on 160 agent:P i am thinking how i will wear 180-200 symbs:P doh:P
Steelronin
Mini Leet

Thanks

Post by Steelronin »

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice given. But ahhhh Guncarriage is a Soldier, and if i ever come up with the funds and motivation to create an Agent I will remember the advice given:) Again thanks guys.
core
King Size Leet

Post by core »

I have some 210 symbs on my fixer its doable at 156~157