Hermesia's equipment

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Hermesia's equipment

Post by Mortus »

Setup at level 206/13
Did some major upgrading. Got a QL275 supple helmet, 2x Faithful sleeves, Might of the Revenant, 2x 202 Energy Aruls, Boots of the Imaginative, one Ql300 Viral Compiler and a QL300 Viral Storage unit. See post below..

--old post below, saving for historical purposes ^^ ---
Hermesia's setup at lvl 197/11

All living symbs in now except L wrist and waist (not worth it imo). Perked in First Aid and Genious3 for symbianting, equipment report shows my would-be perks.

Got a QL248 Supple chest waiting for me. Will gradually be changing into Supple/Combined Sharpshooters starting with boots->sleeves->helm (at least that's the idea, it depends on what turns on cheap on markets ^^). Electrophoridae Gloves for when I change into Kyr'ozch machine pistols.
AI scope when I find one better then the VE I'm using, and Ranged Weapon guides if I ever find what SL mobs is dropping them at higher QL :)
Got myself a HHAB too.
Last edited by Mortus on Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:45 am, edited 11 times in total.
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

Ok so Im not back ingame for another like 4 weeks :( duno where you are atm, what youve done etc... getting Dhel in T2 > T3 I only bothered with chest and 1 sleeve... well first thing I did was to make T2 helmet but it sucks a** and looks like it to so I think I deleted that one... then I discovered the way of making money by Tokenguns so I spent some time out there and then "automatically" got me Sentinel sleeves and gloves... this was before Ive ever been to Mercs and as I got there I imediately swapped Sentinel sleeve for Azure...

KMPs dont really kick that much more till you get your ql300s and for the more important have the skills for a ql300... twinking this will be around L212 and by this, with ofc weeks of perkreset, you will be able to borrow a set of SS pieces and then, for me atleast, MR was/is a piece of cake. all of kisses to you Ramp ;) this would save you the trouble I had wanting to get more T2/T3 parts, one of many quests I gave up on...

Take your time, gimp out, and you wont have too much of a hard time getting where you finally wanna be... ME! kisses

plz update setup for me.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Mwahah, Dheliver I'll never be a gimp! :P Updated character profile a bit. I did some Ai raiding and was lucky to find 280 Observant adn 186 Supple bots. Sold the obs bots and got a CSS helmet, and made the supple into gloves.
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

happy for ya! f****r. best of kisses and GZ ;)
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

Mortus wrote:and made the supple into gloves.
why gloves and not say pants?... dont wanna make you feel bad tho I in some ways hate you for them finds yet love you for other things, but is it something I feel me wanting its a better pair of pants besides headgear...

gz again tho and u'll never go wrong with the gloves! :)
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Dheliver wrote:
Mortus wrote:and made the supple into gloves.
why gloves and not say pants?... dont wanna make you feel bad tho I in some ways hate you for them finds yet love you for other things, but is it something I feel me wanting its a better pair of pants besides headgear...

gz again tho and u'll never go wrong with the gloves! :)
There isn't really any good cheap option for gloves and helm. Chest = T3, Sleeves = T3, Boots = Boots of the Imaginative, Pants = Carlos' danger pants, Helm = Syndicate Shades. For gloves only thing matching up to supple is Electrophorridae gloves. I think I might sell the helmet again though, because I can't self equip it and next step for me is penumbra where (I assume) I will need to wear the sunglasses (unless I can get the ring). Plus I think wont go for a CSS set at this ql, only a Supple set, and make my CSS set at ql300.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Did some major symbs upgrading. Put all the living symbs I bought at level 182 in.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

If you want, I have a +2 skill Ranged Guide for you that adds to smg and stuff instead of the specials like burst/AS :)

Drop me a tell, I can't use it anyways!!! 8)

Also... get some Yutto's Modified NCU if possible, and ehm... UPGRADE the Viral Compiler to ql300 :roll: . My L102 agent uses a higher ql (ql231 that is) one than you :) 8)

//Alpha, n GRATS on the Living Symbs in :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Alphacenta wrote:If you want, I have a +2 skill Ranged Guide for you that adds to smg and stuff instead of the specials like burst/AS :)

Drop me a tell, I can't use it anyways!!! 8)

Also... get some Yutto's Modified NCU if possible, and ehm... UPGRADE the Viral Compiler to ql300 :roll: . My L102 agent uses a higher ql (ql231 that is) one than you :) 8)

//Alpha, n GRATS on the Living Symbs in :D
Spent all my creds on HHAB, supple and symbiants :) Have more then 1200CL selfed so that's not the problem here. I don't really need that much nanoInit as I Titlecapped it at TL5 and only in-combat nanos I use are snares and roots (which doesn't work too well in SL). Doing quite fine in the NCU departement as I also have the +250 buff at all times, but of course a Ql240 Yuttos in Deck2 could be nice. Will get some QL300 Viral mems and Compiler eventually, and put a range increaser in instead of a viral mem.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Setup at level 206/13
Did some major upgrading. Got a QL275 supple helmet, 2x Faithful sleeves, Might of the Revenant, 2x 202 Energy Aruls, Boots of the Imaginative, one Ql300 Viral Compiler and a QL300 Viral Storage unit all in the matter of a few days :D Finally got rid of the Syndicate Messenger Gun. I did some damage calcs on auno and the Kyroch SMG will OD it slightly because of the 202 energy aruls compared to the 185 Chem aruls I had (I wasn't keen on getting 202 chem aruls to use only a few levels), but I will be missing those 3.5k crits I had with the SMG :) If I had a Viral scope I probably would've sticked with the SMG until 210 though

I decided for a Kyroch SMG instead of Machine Pistols because of the KMSG having 2500 burst recharge and the KMPS burst recharge being 4000. I will not cap the KMP burst in yet a few levels. Also I don't want to bother with KMPs until I can get dual ql300s on, which will be around 209 (with lots of twinking) or 210-211 (with less twinking). First I was aiming for 209 but since I upgraded to the KSMG I think I'll hold until 210 or 211.

Comments or suggestions for improvement or future goals are welcome!
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

If you have plenty NCU... Look into getting a range increaser for more root range, and might swap out the CPU Upgrade.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.