New Nanos and thoughts.

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Thats a kick in the nuts :(

Altho id like to pointout that the engie nano drain is pointless in mass pvp. the drain itself is a 7sec perk that then takes another 7 to fire draining about 5-9k nano drain, if you want it to work better (6-14k drain) you have to use another 7 sec perk, what means is to drain someones pool is 14s of perks = 14s of no cocoon or BR or any other perk attack. by the time its landed the other person is either dead or already run, or your dead. either way pointless. then theres the task of getting the silly thing to land. I generally only have about 2k AR for the demo perks so can only perk people with less than 2.4k evades~
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Sillanto wrote:Thats a kick in the nuts :(

Altho id like to pointout that the engie nano drain is pointless in mass pvp. the drain itself is a 7sec perk that then takes another 7 to fire draining about 5-9k nano drain, if you want it to work better (6-14k drain) you have to use another 7 sec perk, what means is to drain someones pool is 14s of perks = 14s of no cocoon or BR or any other perk attack. by the time its landed the other person is either dead or already run, or your dead. either way pointless. then theres the task of getting the silly thing to land. I generally only have about 2k AR for the demo perks so can only perk people with less than 2.4k evades~
lol. that perk works very good, Ive had it on me, and it SUCKED to fight a high engineer and then suddenly have zero nano to CH.......... =/

And fuze did you know 220 traders can actually perk fixers?

Cast Industrial Sabotage: Lowers the defensive ability of the target player by 350 and applies it to the increase the offensive capabilities of the caster by 300.

That in fact gives you a relative 650 AR buff (nerf), which comes down to: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5830/bsarvf1.png

And I think that's a very very very tasty AR for a Solitus! If you add up the AAD drained from the target you have 4121 AR......... Nerf?
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

fuze wrote:It has nothing to do with drains though. I was just talking about these nanos. Although, I've always thought traders should be capable of the top AR or close to it because you have to work the hardest to get it and maintain it via several nanos with a big combined recharge. I didn't say damage, I said AR. There was a thread not too long ago about top AR for different professions. I didn't think any trader topped 4k in that thread. I don't know what's currently possible. Keep in mind though, the duration of those nanos make it pretty hard to maintain them in a pvp setting. And, just because you can hit another profession, doesn't mean you can kill them before they kill you as a trader. I bet keepers walk into fight with about that AR before MR as well. I remember people going well over 3k AR before LE.
Hmm I know, the new nanos you posted there suck real hard...

By the way, I find FC implanted the LE procs wrong as well. Especially offensive ones are stupid, peoples now have a chance to get an "UBT graft" or "250ish drain graft". And they even land when you have a load of NR..? Or even NR8 perked?

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

fuze wrote:
Alphacenta wrote:
fuze wrote:It has nothing to do with drains though. I was just talking about these nanos. Although, I've always thought traders should be capable of the top AR or close to it because you have to work the hardest to get it and maintain it via several nanos with a big combined recharge. I didn't say damage, I said AR. There was a thread not too long ago about top AR for different professions. I didn't think any trader topped 4k in that thread. I don't know what's currently possible. Keep in mind though, the duration of those nanos make it pretty hard to maintain them in a pvp setting. And, just because you can hit another profession, doesn't mean you can kill them before they kill you as a trader. I bet keepers walk into fight with about that AR before MR as well. I remember people going well over 3k AR before LE.
Hmm I know, the new nanos you posted there suck real hard...

By the way, I find FC implanted the LE procs wrong as well. Especially offensive ones are stupid, peoples now have a chance to get an "UBT graft" or "250ish drain graft". And they even land when you have a load of NR..? Or even NR8 perked?
That's because they are procs. They don't check anything period. Like they omni sb root, they seem to have no checks and no counters by innate resistance. Hence why an MA with unstunnable perked can still be chain stunned by a Crat. Personally, I think NR8 is as overpowered as MR is though. They both go too far and are 100% geared for certain melee classes that can still get plenty of AR and have nothing to really cast anyway. Why do I say that? Because there are no perk counters available for either of them available to those that need them. There is no perk that negates all physical damage, perks, or anything opposite of nanos. There is no breed perk that gives 1500 add all defense. Good ideas badly implemented with no thought of combinations or balance. The FC way.

BTW. I had hoped FC_Karma had left FC in any way possible, but looking at these new nanos I'm thinking he did not.
I think NR8 is just a choice.. you either train it, and lose nanoskills, or you don't and won't have as much NR.

It's basically trading the one thing for the other.

Obtena
Mini Leet

Post by Obtena »

All these new nanos suck ... why? cause you still have to cast them. We got enough junk to cast. Also, that enemy's enemy crap is purely situational and will not see a spot on my toolbar.
Hello People
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

Hmm...if it really does eat up their NCU will it land if they don't have room? It would be a awesome nano if it "made" room, indeed you would make many enemies!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Is the enemy's enemy heal dot a hostile nano? if it is then it wont take up any ncu, (The fp nanos are 100 ncu but take up none as they are hostile)
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

that's all I needed to hear, will kill all traders "first"
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

keeel order is...

Traders, MP, Crat, Enf, MA, then fixers/agents...annoy the rest

blind...sneak....root......sneak....................TrIpLe!