Armor Options

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Steelronin
Mini Leet

Armor Options

Post by Steelronin »

I've finally got the weapons that gun will be using , ql 150 Alien Machine Pistol type 5 , and of course the end game Jobe pistol. Got a ql 225 ai ve the other day in a non ap ai raid so should help me in the ranged init department. I guess I'm now needing armor options and utility options for a 160 Soldier. He also has ql 150 Arul bracers energy dmg on now as well. Just want to say in advance ty for any imput and help provded.
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

Here are some alternatives to going full alien armor. If you do not go CSS evade setup with Wit of the Atrox perk, IMO you should go for an HP setup. Here are some ideas...

Pants: Soldier T3 Pants - Adds 36 SMG at QL 220, Try and get the highest QL possible equipped. Doesn't matter if it is OE or not, it will only nerf your ACs not the 36+ smg added.

Boots: Carlos Danger Boots - Adds to Pistol (Jobe) and adds 350 hp

Sleeves: You can go with a few choices, T3 Sleeves add pistol and some HP, K-Sleeves add FA and nothing else useful, and Long gloves of Vanya add 250 HP each.

Chest: If you can manage to get 870 stamina at 160 (Can be done, but is a pita) I would get a Bellum Chest for the HP, or a T3 chest if you can level it high enough. Dragon chest would do well too obviously.

Gloves: You could prob get some Artillery Corpuscle Leather Gloves around QL250 on. Adds to Pistol/RE. Or if you want the HP, go with long gloves of Vanya.

Head: Fly Catchers/T3 Helm/Knights/Alien armor/etc

Shoulder 1: Globe of Sufferance if you get lucky at Tara, Bellum pad adds decent HP, Clan sided pad

Shoulder 2: Might of the Revenant

Just some ideas of the top of my head, GL.
rampage`
Proud Member of Athen Paladins :guns:
Steelronin
Mini Leet

Post by Steelronin »

Thanks Ramp appreciate it.