Grind42 twinkage

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Grind42 twinkage

Post by Grind42 »

Hello all,

Grind42's final setup for this twinking session some equip i still need to get but syms are right.
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=35512

Still have plenty IP havent spent a point so far since stating twinking to get anything in, havent gotten to 4 syms as of now:
Infantry
Intel chest (300)
Intel R-arm (300)
Con waist (290)
Cog legs (280)

I know i can get the chest & r-arm in, then the waist & legs require intel im pretty sure i can do them aswell.

So here is my setup endgame with equipment like the VP ring & the masterpiece defence bracer. Havent equiped the Spirit of Patience either (cant decide on that). I will do eye symbiant last & go with Alert Infantry for AS also because i cant get in intel occular support.

Then i might have just screwed up a little bit deciding on what to do I just got in Cogni R-hand & R- wrist requirements are sense I hit sense on the nose with 1233 & im not sure if i can do intel R-wrist requirements for it are 1288 treat & 1276 sense. I can get the sense with equiptment that i had buffing treatment.
Treat gloves for bellum 18sense over 25 treat
Fanatic jacket 25 treat
Augmented biomech sleeves*2 & boots 30treat for 15 sense

1233+18+15=1266

1221+24perk+tower+33 bigger treat contract-16treat contract-55
1278-71=1207+tower+5 beast neck item
So to my calculations its not possible maybe if i tried really hard but im sick of twinking & im sure this will have to be done again at some stage so screw it im happy.

Order i did things in.
Excited brain then to vital brain
Left Arm
Feet
R-hand
L-wrist
Left hand

R-Arm
Chest
Legs
Waist

Eye last going to do Alert infantry
2 syms staying the same R-wrist support for the NR ear symbiant support.
Buffs i needed
Extreme prejudice (engi pistol buff 120)
Nueronal Stimulator (+20 Int/Psy)Nt
IRCT (+3int/psy)Crat
Enhanced Senses (+25sense)
BeHe (27str/stam)
Wrangles & comp mochams

Brain
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=77414
with Super 90 queens for vital & zig zags for excited

Feet
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=77474
with 1*+25 Psy pistol & 1*+15 Psy

R-hand // Lwist
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=77477

Chest/R-arm/L-hand
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=77570

Then the only prob i kinda encountered was getting Multi Ranged & Full Auto for equiping +30 sense guns & another set.
For multi ranged i used a ql 200 R-wrist imp & the pande armband.
For FA i had to equip stuff for trickle.
Like MoR T3 shoulders which i had 1 of & Adrenaline factory & Anythings also Iam the bear (ring) & +8 prof ring.

A tip have masterpiece ancient bracer on your Right wrist so u can use alien bracers if needed.
Then also i trained Combat Knowledge for extra treatment & also had to perk reset somtimes from Genuis to Freak Strength for some syms.
Had to do that twice im lazy though so perks not properly done in my auno configs Will prob edit them at a ltr stage.

Most symbiants werent to difficult to get in.
The hardest were Vital Brain & Con Feet.

Anyway just thought i would let u know how things turned out.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hmm nice Grind, but why the CO helm (and the Dchest and red belt) if you want to pvp? Or the recompiler :P
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

STAGE 2 (ENDGAME SETUP) or there about.
This is just a config & yes its real. As you all probably know i have practically every zod item so i got major phats.

As it stands i have a few things i might change. Would appreciate any suggestions. Also i didnt go Intel Eye Infantry because i didnt have it & the extra intel helps for improved nano's

Per your previous post Alpha why not compiler anything better? +60 NR thats not bad.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=94592

Edit i also fogot i have about 1.3mil IP left im trying to consider what to do with it... maybe multi melee to self Dual Phulaks (havent calced exactly what in short for Improved nano's but atm i use comm relay & Nano item from alb 1phulak the unique nano head piece from LoTV, reanimators cloak & 2 DB items the boots & the gloves (will make some Arith armor cause i have to equip ring of plaus to get the gloves on, so i might just make some sleeves & pants & gloves of arith) Sooo maybe i wont need to IP Multi Melee.
My perception isnt maxed its about 1.3k then i havent really IP-ed B&E ( cant really open doors) I know i suck.
Then again i might just keep them incase FC decide to fix parry & riposte, i dought that though also lastly its nice to have spare IP for the swimming bug. Wtb tentacle thongs :P

Thx for reading :embarassed:

Damage Clan
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Grind42 wrote:As it stands i have a few things i might change. Would appreciate any suggestions. Also i didnt go Intel Eye Infantry because i didnt have it & the extra intel helps for improved nano's

Per your previous post Alpha why not compiler anything better? +60 NR thats not bad.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=94592
Omg.. I typed up a complete story AND IT GOT DELETED! =/

It came down to swapping some perks around (SS10 goes to Blessing10, more defense ftw. Unperk MR, get secondary3 for wit, crusade10 for insight instead, rest of AI perks go into COHI and CONC). And having 2-3 different setups.

Extreme EvadeClose setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=94631 (IE when you have to duel Babek :P ).

Extreme AR setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=94626

Extreme Dodge/NR setup (as most ranged users will kite and cast offensive crap on you): http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=94633

Of course make your own changes... And in BS just keep a general evadeish setup. So you end up with the CC and stuff, but ofab chest/helm.

EDIT: I also wanted to say... why support feet, infantry gives evades too. Why support ocular if you want to hotswap a supernova, 137 AimedShot skill is a LOT. Why Ring of Luck - Defensive, when Ring of Summoned Terror is a ton better, why not move your Capri NCU to deck3 and get a Morphing Memory in deck1 for more NR, to what purpose are you wearing DB chest either get Mystical, or get Ofab imo. Also dump the left wrist symbiant cause its crap, it doesn't give NR and you need that.

Get Multmelee//Runspeed//Nanoresist implant for leftwrist imo, because on BS you get kited a lot so better take runspeed over 13 damage or what it is..

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Just thought of something.. Where is that DB Evade NCU?!

Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Okies so Im a dumb ass i been using DB evade NCU.... Also it is Infantry feet OOPS. Next i checked your perk setup & perked Conc very handy for casting big nano's, helps alot for not having to hotswop armor.

Still havent xfered morphing mem must get around to that. Went & got the skirt havent tested it though.

Next thing on the agenda is Ring of Terror & SSD <--- dont wanna buy it if i can get away with it & allready have the part from scary spider.

Left wrist sym im keeping i allready out run most toons also it gives rifle & multi melee which i havent quite decided whethre i want to IP for dualling Phullaks. Also need to do more BS for the Ofab chest specificaly for pvp.

As always thx for the input Alpha much apreciated.

Damage Clan
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Grind am i or not seeing 2 ancient bracers? I think that item is unique.No arul?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

faros1978 wrote:Grind am i or not seeing 2 ancient bracers? I think that item is unique.No arul?
Masterpiece Ancient Bracer
Masterpiece Ancient Defensive Bracer

Two different ones.

faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

My bad! :embarassed:
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Grind42 twinkage

Post by Grind42 »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=116933

My setup atm, more for PVP. I'm using Honed Edge of Tarasque for a weap & swapping with Supernova for AS....

Considering perking MR & unperking CoNC, which will mean i need 84nano points extra for casting big aura's & i allready hotswop plenty stuff for Improved nano's but im getting irritated with not being able to per twinked adv/fix/shade

Any Ideas are welcome..... was also thinking about trying a crit setup again.

Damage Clan
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

unfortunately, i can't see your setup at the office.

But I have one comment to make based on my experience: Healaura's setup of going full evades, using CSS (for the 15 aao) seemed to work pretty well, he didn't have any problems in gradually wearing me down and finally killing me in duels.

The duels were never clear cut though, and one time I was rrfe ninja buffed, and I beat him easily.

From my experience with keepers, having a disgusting amount of AR combined with insight, was more effective than going full full full defensive.

Keepers have good reflects, 13% base, with devotional armour, the proc, and the aura, I can get up to 52% thats on my 150 keeper (much higher at 220). So, reflects aren't an issue, which means that dmg is already significantly reduced.

If damage is significantly reduced, you don't need to evade as much, HENCE: why bother twinking evades at the expense of heals and huge AR...

Keepers have significantly less evades vs ranges prof. So, theres no reason why a keeper should TRY to twink ranges/duck. Way better to limit the damage, useing his own reflects and absorbs, keep the AR thru the roof, and try to kill using mega AR, great heals, and good evades and good reflects. As opposed to : good AR, good heals, good evades, and great evades.

Since keeper's are made to have huge AR, why fight it? use the keeper penultimate chest, use the keeper sleeves, and go with CC the rest of the way. HD is important, In fact, I would consider building a HD feet with evade cls and dodge ranged clusters, to really get the maximum HD going.

there are very few professions that can get the damage output required to get through a keepers constant reflects, constant heals, non-nano heals, and outlive the heavy offence.. ya, sure a miss here and there is nice, but, like a soldier, if you can tank the damage and out heal using HD.. the only thing you need to do is pound your opponent with mega AR until they are dead.

Seems to me, that keepers who try to do a mega evade setup are only effective vs a few professions.. but since all profs do moderate to decent damage, if you can tank that damage using reflects, cycling absorbs, and cycling big heals/hots (insight), and huge HD, you're more or less invincable.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

noobas wrote: From my experience with keepers, having a disgusting amount of AR combined with insight, was more effective than going full full full defensive.

Keepers have good reflects, 13% base, with devotional armour, the proc, and the aura, I can get up to 52% thats on my 150 keeper (much higher at 220). So, reflects aren't an issue, which means that dmg is already significantly reduced.

If damage is significantly reduced, you don't need to evade as much, HENCE: why bother twinking evades at the expense of heals and huge AR...
Okay i have thought about what you have said, basically I do allready use full CC except chest & head + arms for pvp which is all Ofab. I have 3k - 3.4+ AR depending on OSB's, i'm considering getting HD clusters & trying that out, allthough i think it would be more beneficial in duels/war & not so much at tara. Atm i gain 145hp (i think) every 2secs, now take into consideration that i have over 25k HP at the worst of times & one AS can hit for 7k+ whats the point of a little more HD.

Then reflects are not always up there & if they are sky high they only that big for 30secs, so i would say AAD is pretty important. Also i noticed something the other day concerning AAD, i was at an alien raid & removed my Infused Ancient Preservation Unit +50AAD & blind resistance = I got nuked by lvl 270+- hackers when i had finished buffing between waves i put it back on & didn't get nuked again.

So.... basically i like my AAD i like being hard to kill, just i would prefer more AR... so im considering either as i said going a crit setup & forfeiting AAD which will hopefully give me a better alpha or going for evade alien armor CSS perhaps.

Damage Clan
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Point taken about HD.

It may not make a difference. If youre more interested in mass pvp like tara or towers, don't forget to factor in other stuff like RRFE, RI, mop etc.

I've got two observations about mass pvp. 1. the harder you are to kill, the less likely the mob wants to fight you. (Ie, full full full defensive, evades setup results in attacked by XXX... miss miss miss, then noone attacks you for a while) target shifts are constant, and often they shift if there is no progress being made on your hp bar.

2. similarly, mass pvp is more about AS, dimache, SA backstab than anything else. With all sorts of crazy auras and crat buffs around, you really can't hit anyone, and if you do, it's almost guaranteed that youre going to do less than 70% dmg against them.

That said, it's not always true, and I find that my best bet is to have higher offence, mainly because a few evade perks simulate hard to hit, but may not always be. Therefore I can basically cruise in, gank a doc, or REALLY hassle him, and then shift over to the zerg target when I've expended my perks.

Who knows.. mass pvp really relies on not being called... so.. it's really a matter of luck and strategy as opposed to individual setup/abilities.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln