Keepers Guide...

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Keepers Guide...

Post by Anonfx »

The Keeper profession has been stated that this may be the only balanced profession in the game of Anarchy Online...a keepers damage and perk lines are really good and all your nanos are self based...you will hardly have to worry about using heal kits with this profession...

Keepers Guide
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

There are three things that I've found in my experience that are missing from the keeper's guide:

1. NCU is perhaps more important for keepers than any other profession. If you really push to be able to cast your maximum auras, there are many times in your career that you can fill about 90% of your NCU with self-buffs. Add behe and there's no room for anything else.

2. Odum blades get almost no mention as a great keeper weapon. Sure, they have a melee energy requirement, but it's very low and can be easily implanted in two slots that are generally otherwise useless. If weapons with parry and riposte are going to be considered, so should odum blades. And once you get your melee init high enough to make up for the slower base speed, it compares very nicely to type 112 alien swords -- better, in fact, vs. RK mobs. And, of course, they look much better.

3. I highly recommend putting several of your AI perks into Champion of Nano Combat. Being able to cast your auras (and 2he buffs) several levels sooner is far more beneficial than just about anything else you can do with those perks.
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Post by Anonfx »

lol ain't that the truth...the keeper nanos are ncu hogs
lordkosh
Maxi Leet

Keepers Guide...

Post by lordkosh »

yes ncu is a big thing as far as weapons the type 112 actually does well on rk just depends on ur set up but the odium blade is a good choice until u can get into a ql 200+ ky sword but of coarse that is always a person own choice and play style also just to mention if u do start a kpr keep this in mine atrox is great for ur staminia and strength but hurt u on nano and aiding especialy later where for solitus kprs r great for nano and aiding but r hurt on staminia which is a big req on our tier armors but its not that big of a gap another thing when u get 200+ u will actaully be suprised how much ip u have free if u r needing and other info or help or just have guestions plz feel free to send me a tell :)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Also keeper alpha pwns, so you can roll atrox for some heavy-duty MR-ganking! :o But that comes after the grinding, when you are set for pvp :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
lordkosh
Maxi Leet

Keepers Guide...

Post by lordkosh »

speaking of pvp ever time i have gone to pvp it always seems i can never get 1on1 someone always wants to bring another or more so watch out if u wanna pvp with this profession and in towers u r sometimes picked out of the crowd as a target but not the first they want to kill so rember expect to end up with 2 or more on u and good luck finding it be another mele toon range dont want us close
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: Keepers Guide...

Post by Alphacenta »

lordkosh wrote:speaking of pvp ever time i have gone to pvp it always seems i can never get 1on1 someone always wants to bring another or more so watch out if u wanna pvp with this profession and in towers u r sometimes picked out of the crowd as a target but not the first they want to kill so rember expect to end up with 2 or more on u and good luck finding it be another mele toon range dont want us close
Thats why everyone maxxes NR and uses HHAB in pvp, so it's hard to root someone :) Get two rootgrafts to make fleeing toons stand still, keepers can also easily tank 2 people if they're nice n twinked out. Edis for example tanked 4 of us at a time :? (Mophro, Baazaar, Chrisax and someone else... Jimbob?) anyways, that was a bad gank :evil:

And Lordkosh, pvp in towers (aka, mass pvp) is something really other than a duel or FT pvp. Well ok, no idea where the highbs do random pvp now, but used to be FT in Borealis. :roll:

lordkosh
Maxi Leet

Keepers Guide...

Post by lordkosh »

true i know this was just adding so other would now geez
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: Keepers Guide...

Post by Alphacenta »

lordkosh wrote:true i know this was just adding so other would now geez
Nothing against you but well... if we start to talk about keeper pvp let's just add all imo :twisted:

Hoshii
Little Leet

Post by Hoshii »

the hardest omni kpr i have gone against so far is TinyMooSHITHEAD.. mad evades, even when i MR,WOTand MOR he evades almost everything i throw at him.. must be something in the bloody Opi Genome or acrobat perk line, but ill be damned hes a tough one to Alpha on