Getting on the Dreadloch at 180...

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mardonge
Big Leet

Getting on the Dreadloch at 180...

Post by Mardonge »

Oki, so I got my first Dreadloch Balanced Freedom Arms.
Now I want it on.

Currently, I've ended up with this setup, but I'm still about 60 points short of getting it equiped.

I'm currently perking into Pistol Mastery(7) and Light Artillery(9), while getting VP's to get the OFAB gloves (QL225).
I have available QL200 CSS armor, except boots.

The left brains are already accounted for, and so is the ebony figurin (I think).
Research for Combat Attunement level 1 is just done, so I have no hopes of getting it upgraded to level 2 any time soon.

I need to blitz the 2 buffing guns, and I need to kill Dalja for the ring.

Now... As I already wrote....
I seem to be off by about 60 points in pistol with this setup.
I can maybe use implants QL200+ to squish out a few more points, but I was hoping for some other ways to make this.

Already checked out the syndicate brain, but it doesn't add to pistol, nor can I find anything from Sector 10 that adds to pistol.

If anyone got QL225ish supple/CSS, it would raise me with 18 points.

Thanx in advance, and I hope for a few good tips here.

Edit:
Buffs counted for atm are as follows:
- Extreme Prejudice +120
- Team Skill Wrangler (Premium) +132
- Composite Ranged Expertise +20
- Greater Gunslinger +50
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Recalculated a little... with QL225 Supple based armor and QL225 OFAB gloves, I'll be 5-6 points off in pistol.
With QL200 Supple based armor, I'll need a QL167 Conductor of Ransacking to equip it.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

I promise you it should be easy :) Ive got the calcs done to get the doc left hand (same reqs) on a 150 trox doc :)

Anyway thoughts are as follows:

- HUD3 - Combat level 2 is possible after lvl 101 which gives +30 i think (My guess is this will be done within a month, pretty much as soon as the health 3 is finished)
- Utils1 -http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=225779&ql=80 - Light ranged weapons guide
- Utils2 - Not sure the pistol figurine drops as i never could find one for my engi, but i may be wrong :)
- Buffs will give you +312 i think (EP, Pistol mastery, comps, 132 wrangle) You can replace PM with the upgraded crat nano for +10.
- Go with refined imps and you gain another 40-50 or so.
- If AP ever get a 250 site again you can get +22 from a contract and 30 froma tower :)
- It sucks you dont get pistol on your brain tho :/

Ive already got a pair of geysers
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Sillanto wrote: - HUD3 - Combat level 2 is possible after lvl 101 which gives +30 i think (My guess is this will be done within a month, pretty much as soon as the health 3 is finished)
Already thought of that, and that will be one month of pure waiting, so unless I can't avoid it, I'm not waiting :p
Sillanto wrote: - Utils1 -http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=225779&ql=80 - Light ranged weapons guide
Thought of that after I posted, think I got one somewhere.
Sillanto wrote: - Utils2 - Not sure the pistol figurine drops as i never could find one for my engi, but i may be wrong :)
Went through a couple BP's of figurines last night. Was sure I had one somewhere, but can't seem to find it, so it might not be dropping. I guess I will spawn OTA a few times trying to get one.
Sillanto wrote: - Buffs will give you +312 i think (EP, Pistol mastery, comps, 132 wrangle) You can replace PM with the upgraded crat nano for +10.
Already counted the upgraded crat nano instead of PM, unless there is an even better one than Greater Gunslinger.
Sillanto wrote: - Go with refined imps and you gain another 40-50 or so.
- If AP ever get a 250 site again you can get +22 from a contract and 30 froma tower :)
Might build some refined imps, witch incase will bring me there I guess.
Sillanto wrote: Ive already got a pair of geysers
Got one Geyser, so I would apreciate borrowing one when time comes.
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Oki, I'm at work atm, so I've got to much time thinking inbetween the burnin cycles here...

I've come to a conclusion, I think....

The pistol should be easy to get on with QL220 refined imp, if I get the imps in that is, since treatment is a pain on crat iirc.

On the other hand... when I got the pistol on; will I be able to get my normal symbs back in? Do I need to use infused yuttos for the treatment, witch in case will lead me into a 1k token grinding for the board to even equip some decent ones...

And one more request/wish:
If anyone are doing LE missions, I'd love to tag alone for a around 4k VP and couple armor types for the gloves (Type 468).

Gotta love this twinking :p It's what makes half the fun of this game.
teredoc
Strong Leet

Post by teredoc »

Regarding the symbs, what QL?
25, beware the cane swinging senile!
Stderr VanZandt, DAoC Ector US server
MrMud/Meepsimor/Teredoc/Ninyah/Tomat in AO.
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Sorry, switched out the symbs for the imps in that setup.

The symbs would be those in the following setup:
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=43477

Don't think it should be any touble though, just a little concerned about the treatment for the brain.
teredoc
Strong Leet

Post by teredoc »

Yeah, that will be fine, should be no problem - even without Yutto's assuming you have maxed treatment
25, beware the cane swinging senile!
Stderr VanZandt, DAoC Ector US server
MrMud/Meepsimor/Teredoc/Ninyah/Tomat in AO.