Level 150 Nanomage doc with MBC

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Hyde wrote:
Alphacenta wrote:When both Sillanto and Rulzie are done, I demand an epeen contest with a DD dumper in S10 to see who's the bestest shade. :D
Me too ... on a mob that keeps them healing ... that way I know which way to go (there's a reason I slowed my butt down on Hyxe :)
My guess is that rulz will win out :) The damage calcs for the pistol are higher if i can stay full agg and keep hitting but rulz will have faster specials and will have spent alot less ip!
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Sillanto wrote: My guess is that rulz will win out :) The damage calcs for the pistol are higher if i can stay full agg and keep hitting but rulz will have faster specials and will have spent alot less ip!
My guess too, which is why I already bought the MBC (a month or more ago) but confirmation will be quite useful.

Not sure about the "less IP" though ... depends on your offhand plans?

You'll both be full AGG is my guess, or very close to it, but the special recharge will be a big factor.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Well im still not sure about my offhand :/ I have a 194 type 4 that i could equip, im already going to have to ip burst during twinking so it wont be much more to equip the type 4. mr shouldnt be much either. Only thing to check will be the damage output. at 100% the grace is 2x that of the 194 but at 75% the mins are about 750 for the grace and 600~ for the type 4. special recharges will be about 8 on the grace and 36 on the type 4 but ill have to double check that depending on which imp i use r.arm.
From what ive heard mbc's are pretty much always capped recharge?
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Sillanto wrote: From what ive heard mbc's are pretty much always capped recharge?
If you have the skills to self a MBC it will always cap recharge on specials. If you have the skills to keep the MBC out of OE the recharges will be very low. I'm not sure what the recharges will be like if you can't keep it out of OE, but they should be well less than 1/2 of the type 4 even if you can only go 50% OE.

I'm quite sure a 100% MBC will always OD a 75% Grace+type 4 (of any QL that you could equip). If both are 75% then I think the MBC would win slightly over time because of the recharge. If the Grace were 100% and the MBC 100% I think the contest would be quite close. If the Grace were 100% and the MBC 75% (which is not really gonna happen imo) then the Grace would win hands down.

All conjecture though :)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

I should be getting pretty close to done over the next few days, just missing a few perk resets, a piece of equipment or two, and need to borrow 3 pieces of supple (chest, arm and head).

An interesting side note, it's atleast possible to keep the MBC 100% with 4 sec nano delta, not sure about 2 sec yet, haven't done the calcs.

EDIT: Also, I beleive that from my preliminary calcs that I would end up with 8 or 9-sec burst (might be lower, think my numbers were a bit inflated), and 9-10-sec fling, with the damage adding gear I have/am planning to put on, I should see around 7-850 damage per hit at min damage. (that's 2 aruls, implants, ring of something extra at around 1k AR)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Oh, and I forgot, about half of the damage from the MBC will be specials.

EDIT: And I really don't know about the IP, it's pretty darn tight...
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

And finally, my thoughts on the whole pistol vs. MBC thing is that the MBC will probably win out in terms of damage at 150 unless you can get the pistol 100%, but pistols will have more chance of firing procs, has a 5% healmod on it, and will pull ahead real fast as soon as you level up and get it to 100%.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Breaking news - this just in!

My calcs are messed up!

I'm 26 points short of getting it on, will have to either:

a) Wait until combat 2 is researched, and make 6 HW magically appear.

b) Get myself a QL200 Guardian Conductor of Plunder (+30 HW), my guess is that I'll have to temp join a different org for that, we'll see how it pans out.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Writing up a little to-do list for myself here:

-Get some more extruder bars
-Finish aggressive surgery 6 - DONE
-Get tower assembled - DONE
-Figure out where to get last point of agi (another +15 ring of divine?)
-Borrow chest, head and arm supple pieces
-Put on supple pieces
-Put up tower (multi-tiered process probably)
-Get baffs
--Feline Grace
--Essence of Behemoth
--Prodigous Strength
--Extruder bar
--Riot control
--Wrangle
-Put on gun
Last edited by Rulzern on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Have you got an auno setup of what your using to get the mbc on?

Also combat 2 is +30 not +20 :)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Here's my planned setup to get it on. In addition I'll need:

30 - QL200 Guardian Conductor of Plunder
132 - Wrpanglz
10.95 - Essence of Behemoth + Prodigous Strength + Feline Grace + Extruder bar
3 - Comp. attrib.
20 - Comp. Ranged
1.5 - City bonus

My planned setup gives 33.9 in trickle from attribs, and 474 HW.

Skill emu gives a base skill (no perks, buffs, or anything, just maxed skill and abils) of 486. Landing my total at 1200.85 (which is wrong! I have 1 more HW skill ingame than I'm supposed to have! That is, using my ingame calcs as base, I end up at 1201.85).

DARNIT! I found the culprit, I have secondary genome perked for 2 more perks than I will have when putting on the gun, giving me 4 more in agi and str than I will have when putting on the gun, resulting in 1 less HW. going to do some tests in a little bit to see if I'll have enough with what I have, or not. (this is all very strange, since I was only 26 points away from equipping it without tower a few days ago, will have to look into what I missed...)
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Damn i hadnt realised the lack of hw buffing items :/

You've got the wrong pearls on your setup you need left not right

R.shoulder vte can be replaced with a pearl as well, not sure what the trickle down for HW,s is.

also have you factored in for +22 from a 250 org contract?
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Nope, got the right pearls in the setup.
Nope, can't put pearl on right shoulder.
Nope, the HW contract isn't ingame (SL contract).
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Chris put up an agi contract, so can get on the armor now, just need to borrow the supple.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Got the supple on, going to temp join Northern Front tomorrow to get the MBC on. Everything should, in theory, work out perfectly. I'm crossing my fingers!