Level 150 Nanomage doc with MBC

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Level 150 Nanomage doc with MBC

Post by Rulzern »

Made some calculations for a level 150 nanomage doc with an MBC, should be possible to do this even earlier unless I messed something up.

Base HW skill with maxed abilities, enhance DNA, secondary genome and CoHA perked:

Equipment:

Full set of QL225 Supple: 161
QL230 implants: 233
Support wire (QL4): 4
Research device level 1: 10
Melee Fighter's Force Manual: 3
2xCama pearls: 6

Buffs:
Expertise: 20
Wrangle: 132

Trickle to STR:
Essence of Behemoth: 27
Iron Circle: 20
QL220 implants: 110
General buff: 12
Extruder bar: 2

Trickle to HW:

Trickle to AGI:
Feline Grace: 25
QL220 implants: 110
General buff: 12
Extruder bar: 2

Trickle to HW:

In total, that gives us 1201.45 Heavy Weapons. Burst and fling are not a problem at all (atleast if they're maxed).

Anyone see any glaring mistakes, or ways to get rid of that pesky AI armor requirement?

EDIT:

All research done to 6 for this, but don't need all of them, just the ones adding to STR and AGI really. In terms of perks, I've been going by this setup:

SL Perks:
Enhance DNA 8
First Aid 3
Genius 2
Freak Strength 1

AI perks:
CoHA 8
Secondary Genome 8

That requires AI 16 obviously, which takes a while to get, but you can ditch a few perks on secondary genome and make up for it elsewhere. (You only lose 5 STR and AGI from loosing 2 perks in it)
Last edited by Rulzern on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

You won't get rid of the AI armor requirement.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Might as well post the research/perks, too :)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Edited the original post to include perks. And I know I won't be able to loose the AI armor requirement entirely, I am however interested in minimizing the amount of AI armor I have to use, if combat research level 2 is completed sometime, one or two pieces of AI armor could be replaced.

Also, since I'm bored, calcs for keeping it out of OE.

Required skill: 960
Base: 593
230 imps: 233
Trickle from imps and IC: 32.5
Support wire: 4

For a total of 882,5 HW, which means you'd still need 4 pieces of AI armor to keep it out of OE.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Small update, strength clashes with heavy weapon in right arm, and might be hard to get in QL230 implants in eye and rhand when the cluster clashes with treatment. :\

Just did full IPR, and found out that I'm 2 points over what I'm supposed to be (forgot city buff, duh!), so the implant issues might have a lesser effect, but will probably have to change some stuff around to make it work.

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot, will probably have to have the AI armor equipped for ~10 perk resets, provided someone has it and can lend it to me, happy days!
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

finding the armor at the right QL is definitely the problem.

I have some lower QL (175-200) on my Fixer. If it will help let me know.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

I can afford to buy 1-2 pieces I guess, depending on if I can sell my strong and observant bots, will be hard to get it on without a full set of 225, but I'll see if I can't dig up some more items from the DB to help, 2nd level combat research would definately help loads.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

I just did some inventory consolidation. I have the following:

2 x Supple lead bots of the right QL to make QL223/224/225 Supple armors (I'd prefer 223 tbh, slightly easier to get on). I have a couple 240+ but I'm saving those in case I finish my fixer.

1 x QL224 clump

1 x QL225 clump

If you want to get these built I'll probably be looking for my bots to be gloves, chest and legs (but that's not 100% locked, and I'm trying to get a list of loaners from someone before getting mine made). You'll be welcome to get them built if you're ready for them before I am (which you are). Less hassle for me to get them built, less money you have to fork over.

My fixer also has (for reference in case the lower QLs work well enough):

QL203 Supple sleeve
QL182 CSS foot
QL175 CSS helmet
QL119 CSS sleeve
QL150 CSS gloves
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Oooh, great!

I'll be looking into what QLs I need when I can figure out how high implants I can get on, and I still have 10+ perk resets to go before I can get a good overview of that.

Thanks Hyde, I'll keep this thread updated. :D
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Currently working on my treatment, and it will be possible to get in a higher than 230 rarm implant atleast. Up to 1300+ treatment at the moment, and still missing lots of stuff (QL200 eye, syndicate brain, QL100 rhand imps). My guess is that the lowest imp (the eye) will be around QL230, while the others will be higher, if I can get enough agility.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Just bought QL210 supple bots, will be able to buy at least one more supple bot when I sell the bots in my store at the moment.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Also, for reference, super has a pair of 225 CSS (I think) pants. Someone had a 225 helmet too I think. Not sure if I can borrow them, but if I can, that's 2 pieces that I can make, 2 pieces that hyde can make, and 2 pieces someone else has already. Just 2 pieces short (or 1, if that sleeve works well enough, or more, if you're making pants or something Hyde).
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Maybe you can even borrow some 225 css parts from Nas, he recently bought a 225 set :)

(You know, Nascense/Enye/Daksh/etc).
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Here's my planned implant setup at 150... lots of clusters to camp...

Also, I'll be able to afford another piece of supple as soon as I sell the strong I got today.

EDIT: Also, I think Enye/Nasc quit... Hasn't been on for 2 months or so.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Rulzern wrote:Here's my planned implant setup at 150... lots of clusters to camp...

Also, I'll be able to afford another piece of supple as soon as I sell the strong I got today.

EDIT: Also, I think Enye/Nasc quit... Hasn't been on for 2 months or so.
Left AP yes but he sure as hell is here in that swedish org Problem. :)

He's just makin a load of new twinks.

Just tell me when Im on and Ill check for you if hes here.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.