Level 150 Atrox Doctor with Left Hand of Grace

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

wow, impressive :-)

i guess i have something to learn from you running around with my 2 ql 160 kyrs as 150 trox doc...

The 900 MR needed took me ages and all the brainpower i could manifest.
WarDad71
Mini Leet

Post by WarDad71 »

Was LE perks or SL perks taken into account - I'm sure they were - just curious as to which lines was used etc. - E.G. did you max bedside manner in the LE perk line FIRST before beginning the setup.

(My guess is you did - I have an atrox doc I'm wanting to use for sec 10 farming and tower teams etc. was just curious)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

The research lines are included in the setup he posted in the OP.

I wouldn't go for a Left Hand for a doc doing sec10 and PvP, there are many better options (especially for PvP).

Look at mine and Hotspurr's (Necomancer) setups for other PvM-focused setups, if the toon is going to be made for PvP, I'd suggest either the MBC, or an AS weapon, depending on your preference (possibly an AS shotgun, for the most regular hits as well). I'm pretty sure Alpha or someone could bring is some more ideas for PvP setups.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

As rulz says the grace setup is for nothing more than uniqueness :D, i would suggest the mbc route as it seems to qork equally well in pvp and pvm, or if your going all pvp i would say arblast or shotgun.

All perks and LE were taken into account including research and org contracts.

I maxed prety much all research before starting, and had 14 ai perks, altho 16 would be easier.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=90402

Goodish pvp setup. Can replace Lwrist with one of the Bracer of blabla (from AI gens), to end up with 100 more hp.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

I'd also like to comment about the performance of the MBC in PvP, it works very well on non-evaders (even decently on some evaders who don't raise duck), the AR is pretty darn low (1080-ish with 4 pieces of supple, 966 HW), a lot of sacrifices have to be made to keep it out of OE.

In my view, a shotgun setup like the one Alpha posted would work better for raids/PvP, since in raids, your damage is less important, and in PvP, the lack of HP will be really annoying, and you'll have to rely on DoTs and nukes to take down evaders. (Well, you'll have to do this anyway, but it's faster if you also have a AS weapon :p)

On the topic of PvP, I'd suggest starting with Wrack and Ruin + Sentient Nano Gorger after you UBT, Mutagenic Venom if you have time, and spam First-Degree Burns as much as possible between heals. Always run the unbreakable init debuff proc, I like to run the heal proc as well, but that's less important. The easy profs for me at 150 are Fixers, Keepers, Engineers, Shades and Soldiers. Bad enforcers and crats are also very easy. The rest tend to be pretty hard, NTs would probably be easy as well, if I had some more nano skills, in a decent non-MBC setup, they shouldn't be too hard, same goes for MPs if you have enough NR as well. If you see a trader, just run away. Same goes for pretty much all the half-decent advys as well for me, no way to kill them, MAs... well, that varies a LOT from person to person, some don't have a big enough alpha and evades, while others can rip me to shreds while I'm in UBT recharge.

Things that are good to have for me, are freak str stun (burst + fling, if target is nearly dead, stun so specials recycle),

I'd say that the most important thing though, is enough HP, I don't have enough, so I'm fairly easily killed by any big-ish alpha that includes a stun.

All of this mostly applies to duels, since on BS, you'll be ganged up on by several people most of the time, and my setup (well, the setup required by the MBC in general) is far from perfect.

Well, this became somewhat of a ramble, and I'm sure most of these thoughts don't apply to other people, in fact, some of it is probably just stupid.