Ranged Advy?

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Necomancer
Leet

Ranged Advy?

Post by Necomancer »

Hey guys just wanted to kno the benefits of a ranged advy besides the obvious RANGE ofcourse. :twisted:
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

It's handy in zergraids like APF and Pande.. Burst+Fling+FA makes for some nice alpha - at 40m range.

But for the rest, melee hits harder than ranged. Gets more specials than ranged. Performs better in pvp than ranged because of the total lack of a decent AS pistol.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Ranged is waaaay more stylish, but sadly since the morphs are too good to give up you will be running around as a cat most of the time. Style was my main reason for going ranged adv, but when I realized the morph-thing I rolled a fixer instead :D

Seriously: what alpha said. besides looking cool with pistols, just go for melee trox or soli and enjoy one of the most uber professions.
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Necomancer
Leet

Post by Necomancer »

Well unfortunately i've already rolled an opi ranged advy and ofc at low lvl is more DD than the melee but maybe i can still go melee later and be like Garmito who is opi melee advy 8)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Necomancer wrote:Well unfortunately i've already rolled an opi ranged advy and ofc at low lvl is more DD than the melee but maybe i can still go melee later and be like Garmito who is opi melee advy 8)
Garimto is soli :]

A good opi advy would be Scumtron :) One of the first to hit AI30 btw, if not the first!
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.