lvl 118 pvp set up , HELP!

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
faros1978
Giant Leet

lvl 118 pvp set up , HELP!

Post by faros1978 »

Hmmm...ok here is the thing.I made recently a lvl 118 melee adv for pvp and twer wars. I have some ideas to equip him but i need some advices. i want to tell me some evade items that i can use to raise theese skills. I am gonna use NotuComm Mesh Trenchcoat for back instead of perfected alien tank armor. I will use colar casero for neck and an evade ring from sheoll (if there is a better one tell me for this lvl). I have already equiped 1xcripsy chirop and a ql102 chirop.
Ok next question is armor. Ofab,Cm or CC? and what ql.
thats all for now. sry for the large post but i dont have many clues about evade prof since my sol isnt one :)

P.S i need someone to clean up my bank too :twisted:
P.S2 any suggestion is welcome :twisted:
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

I have a 150 evade trox advie, and he has now over 1200 evades + alot of AAD, much thanx to apocalypse armor, the scheol ring, and the Research Attunement Device - Defense (level 2 for me). Hope to get me a notucomm soon as well.

so apocalypse or predator might be a good choise until you deside wheter to go for ofab or alien armor.

When it comes to weponds, i think the chirop setup you are using, is prolly the best choise unless you manage to get on a ql 240 soc (200 more 1he than crispy iirc)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Wolfseye

Stick w/ 102 Chiroptera offhand, much less MM req.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.