Sunshe's equip

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Fili8
Leet

Sunshe's equip

Post by Fili8 »

My advie's (atm lvl 165, fr00b) equipment, give some comments, ideas and ill make it better :D

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=39215
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

A viral compiler (that apperently can be used by froobs) and a Hardcore CPU Upgrade so you can heal more and faster.

Is the bloodshed armbands +23 damage really worth the -150 init? Since I guess you will want to be as close to full def as possible. Sandy Piece of Goo could replace the bloodshed armband.

Unless you need the NCU from IS ring and the BM from the Signet ring I suggest 2x damage rings. Or maybe get some AddAllDef rings.

SS vest is a nice choice as you seem to be going for a AddAllDef setup (with the smart hood of the wanderer).
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

You can get a Gelid Blade of Inobak for one hand... it has a nice proc on it, and it has nice min. damage :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Fili8
Leet

Post by Fili8 »

Elm says crispys better in pvp and gelid & crispy in pvm, so depends on what you are against
elmurfud
Strong Leet

Post by elmurfud »

If u want to stay on full deff crispy x2 is the best option(better attack speed then gelid)...also keep in mind the 40nano pool and -2%nano cost that each adds :wink: ...i'm 195 and still using 2 crispys (and i have 2 gelids in a backpack) :P
Same old wabbit hunter
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

What does "proc" mean? I know it's something triggered on attack, but what does it stand for.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

*proc*ent chance of something to happen. In case of the Gelid a 960-960 direct damage. UBAH! :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.