Naturalforce 150 pvp/pvm advy

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Forcenum
Big Leet

Re: Naturalforce 150 pvp/pvm advy

Post by Forcenum »

ok. leveled to 170 and started perk reset (still hope reset NPC comes ingame soon!)

now that SSOS is doable, i wonder, why should i go SSOS over SoW? the crit on SoW outdoes SSoS BY FAR and the 50 more min damage isnt very big. The only reason i can see is that its 1/1 compared to 2/2 on sow, and has the 60 evades (which ofc is very nice)

so, since i already have the SoW, should i sell it and trade it for SSoS, or should i stick with it?
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

SoW = 300-500m

SSoS = 3-5B

Dunno if you have that much, but if I did, I wouldn't go for an SSoS, I'd try to find an oddball QL one, say: QL 253 was selling for 700m the other day (like a month ago. Chulito was selling)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

SSoS is way way way cheaper now.

They upped the droprate.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ya, I heard from someone while playing befre I left they were camping spetzes, and trying to OD scumtron and a few others from TR, I didn't have time to go, but from what he said they had already collected some 15+ Sos-SSoS, so ya, thats right they nerfed the droprate.

dunno how much they are now.

If you can get one, make sure you don't pay too much, and, for the record, evades rule.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

ok, finally "done"

The setup looks like THIS atm, and it seems to be working pretty ok.

I kill pretty much everything, xept traders, docs, and some NTs.

Merq handed me my a$$ in a duel (but i think he might be OSBed. reflected 49 damage and had "too much" hp i think :-) am i right Merq? ) I did own Urff 5 times in a row tho. (he got very pissed off and blamed it on him being tired, or me being lucky...)

Dualing traders is useless (so please give me some hints here) and good docs are also very hard. (epsilon purge sucks...)

Havent dueled NT yet, but i guess that ends with me being rooted and trippeled to death...

The MAs i have tried so far hardly ever hit...

MPs go down in... fast...

Soldiers also have a hard time hitting (so far)

the one agent i dueled died suprisinly fast as well, and he seemd to be well equipped

Havent tried shades or keepers yet, nor fixers.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

keepers suck, but, I'm trying out a new setup after this next round of twinking, and I'm positive it will be a bit harder to survive (keyword), killing keepers is a paing in the ass, but, it's even harder to survive them with the setup I'm working towards.

shades are like q oops, sorry I killed you, we can do another if you like?

trick with traders is to get off all your perks and specials before the hit you with their second drain. Furthermore, make sure to start the fight with them NOT predrained. Lastly, think outside the box, think about stuns, melee interupts, etc while they are trying to drain you. Kill fast, kill hard, use all your specials and dimache and they won't survive.
Soulant
Growing Leet

Post by Soulant »

OK so... first of all i dont remmeber Dueling with u :) if u want we can do 1 any time u want WO osb ofc. :twisted:

Now... i never won a duel with a "good" trader cant beat the drain even with 1400ish NR + NR1 perked, but it does take them ages to bring me down with nano drain and all (did i say nerf trox advs ? ).

when it comes to NT's if i counter first root... 95% of the cases is bye bye NT, i use my root grafts+blind ring + alpha and usually get it done(some time i get that target is too far thing that FC just loves 2 do, kinnda mess up things).

I'd go Thin Shoulder Pad of Urga Van insted of Barrow Strength, i'd take 25nr and 200more hp and nano over what ever that Barrow Strength gives (1% risist roots/snares) .

I'm using +10 ring... ur call tho on what u want to take , off or def.

I'd replace Alien Battery with a nice ql Biomaterial Defensive Shield(i just love this item).

And i gotta say this ... but u make a 170 pvp twink and u slack on symbs ? come on if i can put 220-230 symbs as a trox advy so can u :x
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

no slacking on symb force!

me and merc are out hitting towers. get yourself done up gooood and come with.

At the very least, put on persisting RA, living RW, living/ persisting RH for AR

persisting leg, persisting waist, and either a high QL foot evade imp, or good artillery foot/enduring infantry. for evades

I recommend artillery foot, I think there is a persisting one that not only adds evades/aad/aao but SA AND agility... which is uber.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

hehe. symb slacking... i just coulnt make it, but i do plan to give it another try.
might be easyer now with the 210-220 symbs equipped. if not, i think i have to bug you guys to help me, im clarely forgetting something, cos alot of ppl have done it, and if they can, so can I ftw!
I think I'll have a go at Urga Van for that shoulderpad and try it out. I use Barrow Strength mainly for the 15 damageadd, but 25NR > 15 damage in most cases. 200 Nanao/HP also helps.
No Persisting foot for advy, but a living atillery that looks awesome. The reason i went for the Infantry was the fact that i saw a very twinked tl5 adv using it, so i thought, if he uses it, so should I. I can now see that the Living artillery is better, even tho it has no AAO and no damageshield.

This toon has compleetely altered my view on PvP tho. now I'm enjoying PvP alot more than i ever did on Forcenum (soldier cannon fodder), so i sure am ready for some tower action.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

DO NOT USE ARTILLERY FOOT, period.

Just stick with whatever QL Infantry Foot you can get on even if it's QL190 only.

Artillery Foot doesn't buff AAD. Only the Xan Alpha version (QL300) does. AAD is an essential skill for an evade prof like your advy. You don't want to miss out on it.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

jupps. thats my bad, i missread the stats, thought it was 106 AAD, but it wasn't. Now i understand why the other advy used the infantry foot :-)

Thanx alpha for pointing that out for me (us) :D