Naturalforce 150 pvp/pvm advy

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Forcenum
Big Leet

Naturalforce 150 pvp/pvm advy

Post by Forcenum »

So, i want to finish my 1he atrox adv for sec10 farming, and some PvP fun.
I made this setup and i hope that will do.
I dont have "unlimited" acess to credz, so the only thing im gonna spend alot on is the SoC. So for a guy like me, is this a ok setup until i can upgrade even more?

and when the time/credz come, what should i improove?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

It's okish;

Maybe try out the AAO/+damage HUD3 research thing when in a team/not tanking.

I would get a Support brain rather than the ado brain. Also Support ear >>>> Inf ear.

Drop the Apoc helm and get Pred Circlet for the 1% crit. Or get Smart Hood of the Wanderer for the AAO/AAD/stuff. I would go for SHOTW myself.

Also see about getting Dalja's Ring of Power instead of the +damage ring. Or maybe the OFAB ring.

Whenever you can: buy Combined Merc boots if you want to stay pvm, I would contemplate buying CC boots if you want to level up to ~170 later and try pvp. After that, go for COTWK maybe, for more AAO/DD. Finishing that, get CC/CM legs, then sleeves, then body, then gloves, then helm. Those aren't really "required" though.. but are nice to have if you are going to pvp later on!

Get the upgraded 1k token board.

Why use a rwrist implant; as an atrox your nanodelta tick will be crappy anyhow so this isn't going to help you much. Rather have the nice extra stats from a Rwrist symb.

When you can, upgrade the Yuttos mems to Infused ones.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

Thanx for the feedback alpha.
Maybe try out the AAO/+damage HUD3 research thing when in a team/not tanking.
I do. :lol:
I would get a Support brain rather than the ado brain. Also Support ear >>>> Inf ear.

have you seen the prizes on those? or tried farming em. its not worth the hassle/credz imo. I do have the infantry already. to thats why :-)
Drop the Apoc helm and get Pred Circlet for the 1% crit. Or get Smart Hood of the Wanderer for the AAO/AAD/stuff. I would go for SHOTW myself.
Good idea. Got a circlet lying around somewhere... Do you have any idea what the prize on on the SHOTW might be?
Also see about getting Dalja's Ring of Power instead of the +damage ring. Or maybe the OFAB ring.
Will do :-)
Get the upgraded 1k token board
I really want that, but that means i need alot of help, so maybe sometime :-)
Why use a rwrist implant; as an atrox your nanodelta tick will be crappy anyhow so this isn't going to help you much. Rather have the nice extra stats from a Rwrist symb.
For the simple reason for that is that if i want a symb higher than ql 150 (and i do) it has to be support, and exept for the NR in it, its not that good. I need 1he more than NR i think.

When i have farmed sec10 enough to afford CM, i will go for that and level 170ish. CC is too overprized imo. I will never be that much of a hardcore PvPer :-)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Forcenum wrote:have you seen the prizes on those? or tried farming em. its not worth the hassle/credz imo. I do have the infantry already. to thats why :-)
I haven't. But I'm certain you can make more than enough cash for a support ear+brain, in the same or less time it takes you to do the ado brain quest. With your 220 ofc.
Forcenum wrote:Good idea. Got a circlet lying around somewhere... Do you have any idea what the prize on on the SHOTW might be?
Around uhh, 30m? Don't know exactly, it's not much, check GMS.
Forcenum wrote:I really want that, but that means i need alot of help, so maybe sometime :-)
My buds 170 twinksoldier was able to solo the end boss for the TL5 version of the quest. So if you team a highbie, it shouldn't be a problem. Just pick the Omni-Ent version rather than the Omni-HQ version, IIRC.
Forcenum wrote:For the simple reason for that is that if i want a symb higher than ql 150 (and i do) it has to be support, and exept for the NR in it, its not that good. I need 1he more than NR i think.
Oh, right. :P Well I was using the 150 symb on my advi simply for the nice extra stats like SA/runspeed/stuff.
Forcenum wrote:When i have farmed sec10 enough to afford CM, i will go for that and level 170ish. CC is too overprized imo. I will never be that much of a hardcore PvPer :-)
Good plan ;]

Forcenum
Big Leet

Re: Naturalforce 150 pvp/pvm advy

Post by Forcenum »

well, now I'm omw to level 170-174 (depenfing on how much ip i need) and i have set me this setup as a goal. : SETUP

I have everything xept the NCUs, daljas ring and the ql 210 symbs. (i think ql 220 symbs might be a bit too much work for the last few points in skills)

Anything that stands out as somethign that should be changed?
I was thinking sandy goo bracers and maybe legchopper gloves, but the aad and add damage/hp from CM gloves should be better than the 27 ekstra AR, or am i misstaken?
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I use silk legchoppers on my keeper.

I can't say they aren't decent, but they are better for keeper than for advy.

Keeper only has 1 offical special, and thats fast attack, and we get big buff help for that.

Brawl I won't land on many evade profs, but still get the benefit of the 50% stun, so not too worried.

Advy on the other hand, doesn't get a lot of help for specials buffing: no fast attack buffs, no brawl, and no SA buffs, so, it really helps to squeeze a few more points out. Also, considering the usage, think about this:

250 CM gloves:
25 1he
25 SA
25 FA
25 brawl
25 MM
13 aad
8 dmg.

silken legchoppers:
40 1he

ok, now say you go to fast attack someone:
(1he+FA)+AAO vs evade + AAD
so, youre looking at 25+25 +AAO vs evade +aad
vs 40+0 +AAO vs evade plus aad

so, for brawl and fast attack you get a 10 AR bonus for 250 CM gloves. that is good, plus you get more dmg, good, and you get some AAD: GREAT! and you get some MM always useful.

So, imo, can't go wrong with CM gloves. The only area you'll lack, is in Base AR and perk landing. But, Afaik, 165-170 advy only has two offensive perks (quick cuts and the CoLi one), and it doesn't hit for much when it lands. Way Way better to rely on SA, Brawl, Fast attack, and maybe something like kizzers vs low evade profs.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Just a tiny correction;
but still get the benefit of the 50% stun
The stun on brawl is 10-20% chance (20% over 1k skill), you can check this out (as well as the damage on brawl) on Auno. The items for brawl/dimach scale up 1 QL for every 2 skill points, so the first QL500 item is with 1000 skill, then it starts up with the next item at QL1 at 1002 skill (or is it 998 and 1000?).
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Force assuming you want to PvP with that since you're going to 170.

A couple things.

Do NOT, under ANY circumstance, level to 174. It's stupid since you'll be ganked by L219s and lower at tower wars, or outside BS if you have a flag. 170 at most imo.

Second, 170 trox advy can get on far higher CM than 225. I know Deathsrow ran around in QL265 CM for example. Some enfs run around in 270 CM, could maybe go even higher.. Of course, if you already have the 225 CM set, you might as well stick with that one. :) Also advies like Nullidentity went for CC. If I were to roll a PvP advy I think I'd use CC over CM too, since your biggest problem will be perking stuff - not surviving stuff. Besides against agents extra hp would *reduce* your survivability I think.

Third, you should maybe trade in your SoC/SoW for a Scimitar of Spetses.

Fourth, take a look at getting on a REALLY high QL Kyr'Ozch Axe - Type 240 offhand, it has the Glory proc for extra AR and much better min damage than the Scimitar.

Fifth, CoTWK > Notucomm imo.

Sixth, Bracer of Recondite Flame for fire damage since you want a matching damage type on your weapons when fighting coon/absorb profs. Consider a Sandy Piece of Goo for the other wrist, or else a QL300 Bracer of Focused Concentration (has a better hp add than L150 lock Arul Saba).

Seventh, consider Ring of Luck - Offensive instead of Moon Ring. You could even swap around depending on situation. :)

noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I easily equipped Ql 250 QL 240 typed axes on my 170 advy.

I did a 2 hour twink and had them on no problem.

If you've got a QL 250 axe on you'll be doin really decent damage and hitting well with the 36ish AAO proc.

You won't find a scimitar. They are too rare, and when one finally hits the market it's gone in 30 seconds. besides, if youre lucky enough to find one, chancees are you'll be paying between 600-800 M for an oddball QL between 241-259.

I'd say SOW if you can afford it, SOC if you can't.
two axes aren't even that bad, but if you really want to get the big crits on the SA you need a higher level SOC/SOW/sos.

The problem with the soc/sow/sos is you need a LOT of SA skill to be capping hits. so, you better be prepared to twink on some high level alien armour and max out your SA implants/symbs.

Oh, and twink on QL 220 implants if you can. I did on a trox keeper, and I ot a lot of items you can borrow if needed to get the last few symbs on.

For sure you should put on RA, leg, LA (enduring feet), waist, chest is hard to get in unless youre crazy go for a living chest, which will cost you 10% as much as a persisting. RW is level limited I think to living, but can't be certain. LW is definitly QL limited to 200. can make a nice MM, RS, NR left wrist imp tho.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

thanx for all the great tips guys.

Yes, scimitar is out of the question unless i find one myself (and to do so, i kinda have to kill Spetses, and i don't :lol:). Its just too damn expensive.
I do have a ql 257 SoC atm, and i guess that will do for now.

When it comes the the ql 225 CM, i already have the set, so i will only upgrade to higher if i "have to" (as in finiding out that pvp is just so friggen fun at tl5 i have to max out on every possible item available to be the best omg... :twisted: )
Also considered CC, but its harder to twink on as atrox, and ALOT more expensive, so i will only upgrade if i find out the above.

COTWK: absolutely what i want, but then again, im running low on cash, and already have the notucomm.

Bracer of Recondite Flame: Absolutely. genious!

I have also been thinking about getting a high ql kyr'axe, and since you guys also think thats a good idea, i bet that will be the goal.
ql 248 kyr axe beats ql 225 mongoose cos of the glory, right?

got offensive ring ready to swap if needed :-)

ok, you guys won me over, i will reconsider ql 220 symbs vs 210 #-o

oh, and nooba, if you could give me a helping and with items and tips (since you already did what i want to do) i'd really appresiate it :-)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

sure

I've got some real good items and youre welcome to borrow any you need.

I'd recommend getting AI 12 (better 17,18) and all research done before twinking, otherwise you'll get half way and realize you got screwed.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

thanx nooba!

im already ai 16, closing on 17, so that should be ok :-)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

good work!

how about research? the only stuff that is important is the base stat modifiers
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

All research done xept the last line in ranger (or whats it called, the pistol buffing line...)

So, now i just need to level 3-4 more levels (165ish) and get started ftw!

Any items i should get for a better PvP toolkit? kizzers where sugested, but anything else? root grafts? (please tell me the name of the one i need, since i havent used those yet...) Reflect graft?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

lesser extended deflection shield is the 13% graft (get boosted)

feet of stone, get that

paralyze with indecision, geet that too.

get boost grafts, since the recharge is 30 minutes - 5 seconds per QL ~ 10-12 minutes recharge I think.

kizzers would be good if you can fit it in with IP, also you'd be better with CC than CM if youre using kizzers, but thats a pretty small reason for a setup that would cost 800m more.

Advies are better off using CC anyway because hp isn't really an issue, AAO really rocks, and advy can use an artillery leg symb to supplement agi to keep CC non-OE. (whereas enf/keeper/ MA cannot)