Tommysoldier setup

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Tommysoldier setup

Post by tommytanker »

I am not 220 yet, but I need to work on my setup
a Cheap and decent on pvp:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=103663

I still haven't got my Dshark but I hope I will get it soon
Besides I dont have any good Hud/Utils (except from Alien Aug Device)
I dont know what wrist's should I get, and dunno if Kaehler sleevs are better than ofab. Compagnero seems to be easy to get.

Thats all I can think of atm :?

Please comment about it, I know that I suck making setup's :D
Thank you.
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

you might want to put stuff in the implants section lol, its empty :D
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Budget.. http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=103724 <-- Ancient Defender should be Infused one. Masterpiece should eventually become DB bracer. Swap left wrist around for flects. Get QL200 versions of the imps if you can't get the 300 versions.. meanwhile try getting parts for the 300s. Haven't included Deflection Amplifier here because it won't make SUCH a big difference yet, because of your lowbie AMS. DA doesn't get really uber until you get AMS4/5. Then every reflect% counts.

Endgame.. http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=103726 <-- Masterpiece should become DB bracer. Swap the other bracer around for reflects. The empty UTIL is for the Soldier Nanodeck.

Also always swap around - http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=525914

More reflects on demand.

Aim for 2s HD. As soon as possible. :) And then get as much HD/reflects as you can get. So that means cast Regeneration, try to self new DB nanos.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Looks like it will take a few months to finish it.. or maybe years lol
I gotta work on VP's first, need about 100k vp's for my ofab and tokens :wink:
I dont know anything about Alb/DB but I will join there after I get my Dshark :D

Thanks for your advice Lupus :D
I cant wait to join TL7 Wars

Comments/Criticism welcome
Gordo03
Growing Leet

Post by Gordo03 »

Would that reflect bracer really be better than masterpiece ancient bracer? :-k I guess every little bit to add on reflects helps.
Last edited by Gordo03 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Gordo03 wrote:Would that reflect bracer really be better than masterpiece ancient bracer? :-k
Depends on the situation :)

As you get more reflects, they get more effective. In a duel against a soldier you want as much reflect you can get and as much healing, and AMS the last so you have the chance to pull off an uninterrupted alpha.

If you want to tank Notum Wars, or a BS zerg, reflects+HP is indeed the way to go IMO.

Calculation just for gigs..

82% (AMS5) + 14% (reflects from DA, OFAB back, Bracer) = 96% reflect.

0.04*15000=600 damage from what used to be a 15k FA.

Scratch reflect bracer:

82% + 7% = 89% reflect.

0.11*15000=1650 damage from what used to be a 15k FA.

Scratch DA and reflect bracer:

82% + 5% = 87% reflect.

0.13*15000=1950 damage from what used to be a 15k FA.

Scratch AMS5 and go for AMS3 instead, also scratch DA/bracer:

79% + 5% = 84% reflect.

0.16*15000=2400 damage from what used to be a 15k FA.

Get to see the pattern? If you don't use that reflects bracer, just one FA is needed to diminish the extra hp you got from using Masterpiece Ancient Bracer over the reflect bracer. Don't use AMS5+bracer+DA? 1.8k more damage per FA than when using them.

Etc. :D

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

About Soldier vs Soldier duels, Spartanx9 told me a nasty strategy to use.

Twice Augmented Hellspinner Shock Cannon: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=257124

has this nice -24% RadiationReflects proc. Now when your opponent is AMSed, you can use this proc to remove some 24% reflects from him so you can still damage him. Also notable, usually your opponent will have a Bracer of Reflection - Elements (Cold=Dshark) or Bracer of Reflection - Projectile (Proj=OFABShark) or Bracer of Reflection - Energy (Energy=Supernova), so he won't have as much reflects against Radiation damage.

Then once you got Burnt-out Armor to proc, there is this nice trinket - Ancient Radiation Generation Device: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=267723

Swap back to Dshark and rip that soldier apart because of his gimped RadiationReflect :D

(82%+2%+5%=89%, 89%-24%=65%, 0.35*15000=5250 FA damage possible even if the soldier is reflects twinked!)

faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

doesnt this take some time to do ? and if proc of hellspinner hits , right ? correct me if i am wrong
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

faros1978 wrote:doesnt this take some time to do ? and if proc of hellspinner hits , right ? correct me if i am wrong
Yeah it takes some time to do all of that, though, when you are dueling a properly setup soldier you are not going to dent him (at all! The 600ish damage he will take every 11s will easily be outhealed by healdelta alone.. add in stims and it's not even hard anymore. :) ) while he has AMS up. Whether you use Dshark or OFABshark or even a SPB or Hellspinner. So that means you have 1:20 minutes to swap into hellspinner, get the hellspinner proc to hit, use the Generation Device, and swap back to Dshark or OFABshark :) And if the reflect piercing and swapping around fails - just make sure you have your Dshark or OFABshark back on when the other soldier's AMS runs out ;)

faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

hmm...i might try this one