Twinking help?

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Twinking help?

Post by Elrojo »

Hi guys,

So in the advy forum lup has been giving me advice on my armour and weaps etc. i'm currently using... http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=109490

Went with Alien pistol in favour of Hund's favourite BBI faithful. found out that i have the gear for inferno if someone wants to help me get there and then help me team!! or not!!

I have a ql225 CSS (req 752 sense and agility) to equip but dont know how to get it on with my current stats. Agil is 596 and Sense is 566, unbuffed. I'm guessing it'd be a long and painful job to twink on sense and agility imps, if anyone can help in that dept. I have done research lvls up to 5 in most so if can probably get another 30ish on both abilities by doing research and 39 extra by training DNA perks (16hr perk reset though). This would take me to 630ish on Sense. Any ideas on how much sense and agility i could get imp wise?

Heeeelp.... please

Elrojo
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Agil & Sen twinking isnt too bad, Ive dropped a few ideas below but you will need to find a few more points to equip the armor.

Borrow yourself 2x Ring Of Divine Teardrops that are tl5 locked they will give about 13 agil and 23 sense.
Put 9 perks into Enhanced DNA which will get you another 39 in both.
A Research Attunment Device - Health will give you another 15 of both.
A Ql200 Agil Foot imp will give you 33 agil
MTI VP300 Silver will give 20 agil
T70 Zig Zag in your other hand is 20 sense
Borrow an advanced scent sensor for 22 sense
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

hi,

thanks for the tips on the items.

My new stats (mid perk reset) are: Sense 588 and agil 618. I have 33 extra in perk reset so thats Sense 621 and Agil 651. With Comp atts thats Sense 633 and Agil 663. 20 more with Research to Sense is 653 and 15 more for agility which is 678 on Agility.

Research device gives Sense 648 and Ag. 693. Ql200 foot gives 33 on agility so thats 726 on agility and Fg gives me 752 (1 short)

If i can borrow an advanced scent sensor (or loot one) thats 655 sense. ES from agent gives 680. Ring of divine if i could get 2 on can give 50 sense to get me to 730. T70 zig zag would get me to 750 (2 short) but rings fix my agility problem.

SO anyone have the rings of divine tear drops ql200-220 x2 and a T70 zig zag? I can borrow. Also i have a ql200 imp for feet but it would need cleaning and a agility cluster put in, or if anyone has one spare to borrow.

Elrojo
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi m8, I should have an advanced scent scensor on Aptwinkme aswell as the foot implant & the Zig Zag.

I can be online in the evenings any time after say 19:00 GMT, that makes it 9pm for me. I might have TL5 rings but not sure.

Also for that 1 or 2 points you short you can use extruder bars.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hiya,

Thanks Grind. Might take you up on the imps, sensor and Gun. Still have 11 hrs of perk reset though. till i get the DNA perks in. Other problem is i'm kinda counting on the research which may not happen any time soon. If i cant get that done i'm back to lots of points short (subtract 20 from sense to make me 22 short). I can equip up to ql 211ish rings if anyone is still out there...

Elrojo

PS i'm GMT +10 so our timing may be a little tough
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

You could go hunt cata's for some RoDT, i will check this evening what ql rings i have.

Apart from that we can make a plan when you are ready, or come up with some other ideas. I have been kinda thinking on this but im a bit out of practice :embarassed:

Damage Clan
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Thanks Grind,

Looked into ql200 imps i can get waist, feet, brain and something else for sense and agility too for about 50 points on each. That would remove the need to have really high QL RoDT. which cata's do they drop from?

i can buy the t70 zigzag for about a mil so thats ok. Most tedius part is the research lvls. if i can get the imps and high rings i can by pass the research... barey.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hey, there is also that right shoulder pad that gives up to 15 sense... um robotic brain it can be tradeskilled u need 961 CL to use a ql 200 one for +15.

Then also zig zags can be rolled i think.

Any catacombs drop RoDT the named mobs & the bosses you could even do elysium cata's for 150+ rings.

Damage Clan