FC addressed the new Fixer nanos

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Hyde
Hyde!

FC addressed the new Fixer nanos

Post by Hyde »

FYI if you have a high level fixer you'll want to read this thread:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=537119

Summary:
* The new long HoT and debuff remover both got nanoskill requirements lowered by 140 MM, 72 BM and 82 TS
* The "new" short HoT that has been out for over a year also got nanoskill requirements lowered by the same amount!
* The new long HoT is really long term now, 2 hours instead of 4 minutes (not yet confirmed on test but I don't see how it wouldn't be)
* The new long HoT now heals 6% of the fixer's max HP every 8 seconds (originally it was 5% every 10 seconds)

Yay. My fixer is coming out of retirement. A trox fixer is still the worst 220 PvP choice (used to be a great choice, due to selfing Hawk mk6, but fell away when the new short HoT came out) unless training MR, but at least he's viable again.

PS. The requirements will still mean most 220 fixers can't afford to train NR1 anymore, it just means that they don't have to give up their +AR items to cast them (I don't know any 220 fixers who were seriously planning to self the new nanos). A pvm fixer can afford NR1 now if they can get a CM. A pvp fixer -could- choose to go with nano buffing items and go NR1 but lose the ability to hit alot of classes.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Re: FC addressed the new Fixer nanos

Post by Rulzern »

Nice! Congrats fixers!