Time to pitch in

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mardonge
Big Leet

Time to pitch in

Post by Mardonge »

Oki, it's time to pitch in and get my done finnished.

As an setup I'm thinking along these lines.

Now, I need to finnish my research. Still got most level 9 and 10 to go.

Then I need to get the last symbs. Think I'm missing 5 or 6 atm, so I'll have to camp pande for those.

As for equipment... I need to camp the bracers and BS for the OFAB things. Also need to camp the Nano Enhancer and the Shoulderpad, and, gah... more tokens.

Tbh, PvP has never been my big interest, but I'll be aiming to pvp with this setup, so please give me some constructive critisism.

Unbuffed stats atm, if emulaters and all is correct, will be along these lines:
HP: 15177
NP: 13576
Cost reduction: 54%
Nanodelta: 213
NanoC Init: 2533

BM: 2115
MM: 2115
MC: 1839

Selfbuffed, I'll be looking at these numbers:
HP: 19122 (22122 w/heal proc)
NP: 13876
NanoC Init: 2883

So... I'm not even sure I'm on the right track here, so please fill me in if you see something I should do differently, and keep in mind I'm nanomage...

Oh... yeah... I need AI levels too... but that can be done later to fill in the perklines.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: Time to pitch in

Post by Alphacenta »

..and for pvp, nope, you're not on the right track. 19k hp selfbuffed is way too little for a pvp doc, I'll alpha that without breaking a sweat. :)

You should be looking at 23k hp without healproc at least, but preferably more.

Are you sure you don't want another Spirit Yutto in Deck1, I don't think you'll have enough NCU without it...

I don't think you need to be able to self iCH or the best team heal for pvp... BI will do I figure. And you can always grab a CM if you really need that iCH/teamheal.

Also OFAB gloves not eJathos, it gives more hp and pistol skill on top of that. Also of course enhanced jathos pants, not jathos. ;p

Okay anyway here's the setup I fixed up for ya:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=115884

Selfbuffed with all the new buffs, and org advantages from city n stuff:

22250 hp, 25250 with BI healproc :)
11507 nano without IP, 15887 nano if you max it.
2960 nanoinit buffed (new buff gives 350 n-init oO)
2567 NR
2147 BM MM (you can lose some hp and NR by replacing the Ancient Defender with Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer, and you can self iCH/teamheal!)
1800 MC

EDIT: You'll lose about 50 nanodelta from the rwrist, but keep in mind org HQ gives some 40 nanodelta as well right? :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.