Support Intel ear issue

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Support Intel ear issue

Post by noobas »

Yea... the only benefit to the syndicate is 28 AR, 50 brawl, 25 dimache... 1 crit I guess as well.

But the real question is AR. I mean.. it's really getting into crazy AR territory.

with the setup I was talking about, Id be pretty close to 3200,thats, not using hhab, And the point wasn't to get close to a certain number, but to MAX the AR. that means using every item at my disposal. And for AR, syndicate>>anything.

I can easily cast MoK (with NR1). With AI 28, np. extra perks going into CoNC for extra nanoskills.

The real argument is this: if you spend a few bil on 300 symbs, go to all the trouble of equipping, and you look at your setup...And you realize all that work was for20 more AR and 20 more evades you kinda realize that somebody might have ripped you off.

No problem. people pay a LOT of money for an extra 15 aao on each piece of strong armour they upgrade to CC.

Soooo, syndicate head isn't about NR.. it's not about evades... it's about 28 more AR than someone else didn't realize was sitting on their doorstep.

Once youre at 3200 AR, how much would you pay for 28 more? or better put, say your AR is 3200, and an extremely evasive advy is dodging your perks, but, the max evades he can get is 3220. (evades+aad) imagine you had only equipped that syndi head then you land that delerium on him (300 aao self) ok. you just won the fight.

The point is: when you are setup for max AR, you are getting VERY VERY VERY close to max selfed evades.... because that is how the game is set up. So, somebody want to try to put a price tag on the syndicate head? or, maxing your AR? or..... perking a twinked advy?

If it's about raw offence..syndi>>> everything. If it's about balance, support>infantry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>syndicate

Ok .. I think I'll go with support.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Even if you want to use a Syndicate brain later on, it's just two rightclicks away...
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I'm really scared about it. if I exchange them I'll have to do a nightmare to get the support brain back in. I think I'll have to look around for a 280-300 support brain.

the 300's run like 300m, and I'm not keen on spending that atm. a 280 would be totally fine,
I think I have a 270 in atm. which really would suffice.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln