Endgame Perk setup

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Endgame Perk setup

Post by noobas »

yup.. definitely useful against keepers and shades.

problem is advies have approximately the same duck as evade cls and dodge ranged so likelihood of landing on that prof is low.

I don't think any other evade profs are really under consideration.

MA is possible, but usually has low hp anyway so don't really need to worry about them with exception of a few endgamers like necoz and divine001

really everyone else is hitable, fixers I couldn't be bothered with, there aren't too many omni fixers who pose a credible threat, except artyomis, and he hates me when I've got my alpha ready.

That was off topic..

ok the point is, is that no damage perks matter unless you can hit the healers with a red dusk, and if thats the case, I'm only gaining about 100-28-15 -(25 syndihead) = 32 aao for 20 seconds while sphere is running. ( because I wont be able to use syndi head without perking CoNC) but.. I think syndi head is out of the question.. it's more important to be able to get that extra boost occasionally to land the deadly perks than to have constantly higher (but not high enough) AR.

so 100-28-15=57 more AR, and of course up to 72 more with AI 29 and 100 more with AI 30.

sounds good. need to grind :D

for reference.. with CC chest, ring of dalja, dreadloch hud, and new imps in, I'll be at about 3060 AR, combined with MM and sphere, up to 3380, and using delerium, up to 3680 for about 15 seconds, which is pretty darn good. If I can land a FOL during that time, if won't matter if a advy perks DoF.. I'l be able to perk him like a trox suffering from MR.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln