Some armor, where does it drop

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Some armor, where does it drop

Post by Alphacenta »

Hey :)

I have some questions about armor in the ShadowLands, for a L35 dodge/NR pvp agent (Wit of the Atrox) I'm making a recipe for :)

One: do the Mystical Force armors drop in any ql? Or only high ql? If so, did it drop below ql100? :) And, where? :D Can you decide the ql of the armor you're going to loot in any way? (As in with RK mishes, if you roll a ql100 mission all the chestloot with interpolated qls will be ql100, so ql100 nano kits, armor, etc.) Is it rare?

Two: Yuan Chi's Air-cooled cloak, does this drop in all ql ranges? I know Docker knows more about this, he has posted something under the name Docksider on auno.org :wink:

Three: is there any other nice NR or Dodge-ranged or Evade-close adding equipment in the shadowlands for a twink like this? :) I didn't plan on making it with AI armor, because it'd be way too expensive for a concept then haha :)

Hmm that should be it for now :)

//Alpha
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

The forces armor drops in mishs and is random. mish loot is not specific to the mish ql but the mish ql gives more of an area for teh loot table so in a 212 mish most spindles that drop are 212 but some are 232 and some can be 250.

The air cooled drops around the 70-80 ql i think. Trench soldiers straps would be a good back item but have no idea if it drops that low.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

I'd take the Air-cooled over those straps anyways, since the Air-cooled has much higher evade bonuses :) But, thanks for the help :D

Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Are you getting a paid account? Ô_o
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mortus wrote:Are you getting a paid account? Ô_o
If my parents would let me.......... ffs :( But, this is more for a recipe for a 35 dodge/NR agent that will rule pvp at his level :) (Go try to hit a L35 agent that has over 600 dodge-range with a peren......... Only Perennium Snipers will do that, with AS :twisted: )

So this is more like AP help haha :D Ubar AP Twinkz FTW :)

docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

Yuan Cloak is nasty to get, i got insignias to spawn omega yuan chi 5 more times i think. But getting the insignias aint that bad. Very dureable if you are getting it for a twink.

There is one flaw with this tho, you dont want a lvl 45 JAME trader comming anyhere near you, 600+ AR.

Force armor is quite rare, heard there is ely missions now, if they drop in the ql you want its there.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

docksider wrote:Yuan Cloak is nasty to get, i got insignias to spawn omega yuan chi 5 more times i think. But getting the insignias aint that bad. Very dureable if you are getting it for a twink.

There is one flaw with this tho, you dont want a lvl 45 JAME trader comming anyhere near you, 600+ AR.

Force armor is quite rare, heard there is ely missions now, if they drop in the ql you want its there.
Haha, I'll try if I can find a good L45 JAME trader to ask him what his AR is fully drained :) Just to know what my Dodge skill has to be :roll:

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Sillanto wrote:Trench soldiers straps would be a good back item but have no idea if it drops that low.
Confirmed drop at ql95 from a Callous Mortiig in ely today. Rare tho, I've killed like 300 or more tiigs and this one was the first I saw drop. Too bad it rotted because I had to free up inv space :(