Sillanto

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Sillanto

Post by Sillanto »

This is a rough guess at how i want to look at 220/23 in pvp

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=39767

It is designed to be easily equipable so no super hard symb twinking. Also it is designed to allow me to hot swap between the CSS (pvp), Jathos (PvM) and Arith (Tradeskill). During PvM the shogun will be switched for a type 1 kyr pistol which is also hotswapable.

I will be able to cast bots with CM (self if switching to arith i think). Make all tradeskills, bar psycology which ill use my crat to do.

Of course this is unlikely to happen for a long time as i have to ding 220 first and save up about 3bil to buy the armor.

Enahance health perk line is because i have 7 perks which i dont know what to do with. these may go in one of teh other perklines depending on what im upto.

Optamistically Anarchy Mainframe puts my total damage output at 120k dpm. Not really sure how to calculate bot damage so this figure should just be sillanto alone with 2100 AR. This amount of damage seems unreasonably high but i can pray.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Looks like a very nice setup :) Btw, that 120k damage it calculated is ofcourse without missing a shot... :wink:

Maybe you can get a NotuComm for your backslot instead of that T3 back? Because that T3 back doesn't seem so wonderful to me :roll:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

The 120k is PvM damage i should have said. In pvm i dont miss alot. Pvp i would be lucky to get 30k dpm. but then in pvp its AS and bots that do the serious damage.

The T3 back is for the massive HP buff it gives and for the other nice stats. If i went notucomm i wouldnt be able to hotswap it with the t3 back. HNTA is also a possibility.