Adventurer Build

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Adventurer Build

Post by Elrojo »

Omgz noobas. Its like we play exactly the same style of game. For example this was my lvl30 NT build blog.

Built NT, born day 1. Started in SL. Nuke, nuke nuke. Get bored of SL at lvl 8 so go to RK.
Day 3. Start back up on NT. Broke. Try to grind RK mish for cash and side bonus of tokens. Slow.
Day 4. Ding lvl 10, perk.... no real decent perks at lvl to. Too broke still to buy decent nano's. Elnukej00 retired.
Day 5 start NT in backyard. Work out its easier to get nano start up kit and NCU belt and first NCU chip thingo. Wewt!
Day 7 ding 10. Try my hand at kiting.... epic phail. Decide to hold off on the kite till i can run and nuke without getting confused.
Day 8-20. Slow grind on silvertails, those dog thingos ---> move on to hiaths. Upgrade imps and get better nukes.
Day 25 ding 5 more lvls by soloing hiaths and preds with my uber 8 sec nuke.... takes ages. Nuke, nuke, nuke mob dies... sit and stim.......... repeat.
Finally ding 30. Read noobas blog about advy lvling from 1-150 in like 10 days. /petition FC nerf noobas.....
Decide to give the NT a good go at twinking, get into lvl 75 imps, get on at least a 5 slot belt, get on some Miys lvl 60 odd..... start to research how it should be done....

Decide to lvl keeper while i wait on petition..

As you can see noobas, its almost like looking into a mirror
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

LOL

youre awesome.. thats great.

I love keeping records of how I level my toons, it's so fun, cuz you can access it anywhere, to remind yourself of the next steps you need to take, etc.

I dinged 2x AI last night, think I'm AI 6 now.

Parked at S10. It's easy to get up before work and kill 10 aleins.

Man the axp is bad there.... h8h8h8h8h8 (ew)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Awesome Mard!

I read your history of bioth! It was great... It's amazing how different things are from 2005 to 2008.

In no way, am I saying youre slow, but the game was slower... like 8 hour perk resets, and you NEEDED to do things like the tir ring, and getting T2, because there was no ofab, (and I'm sure there wasn't enough money around to just go and buy 2-3 pieces of Mercs.... or whatever)
Also, Interesting how the Type 112 craze hadn't caught on. I noticed that you used a few type 880's, but no 112's.

Now, keepers use 112's (if they can afford them) and only 880 if they haven't got the creds for a 112, or are planning a IPR later... Also, With your whole arul saba conundrum, I totally understand, it must have been such a pain making energy then needing cold, etc. I'm strugging with the same problem currently on the advy.

I'm using rad dmg against aliens with chirop/crispy, and fire dmg against hecks. Since I'm more concerned with leveling though, the plan is to continue with maxing fire dmg as much as possible. (recently bought two 185 min level fire arul sabas), and want two 150 min level fire arul sabas for now.

Anyway tho, The bioth story is cool...It's a great read and I appreciate Bioth's history. Gz for all your accomplishments!

Makes me want to play my keeper a bit.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Last night dinged 160.

Have about 34/ 42 research done, which is fine because I like haveing some research to do when people ask me if I want to help with hecks or whatever.

got lots of BS to do. Put on QL 205 mercs from my keeper. need sleeves atm.

I think I will put on QL 210 implants (154 min level) after I get level 165. that will be fine for farming VP at BS. I'll try for Ofab sleeves, and probably chest.

Need to ding 165.

If anyone has the following nanos kicking around that are EXTRA!!:
Leader of the pack
Calia's form wolf other (I think name might be wrong, but it's the wolf other that requires about 680-720 nano skills (QL 160-165ish))
I need em, give or buy is fine.
Last edited by noobas on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Hi noobas nice progress,

Ill check my nano bags for doubles, prob be online tonight
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Dinged 164.

Feel good. Will ding 165 and start looking at symb options.

I will likely stick in QL 220 or 230's with a smattering of imps if the symb is expensive.

I can't be bothered to be spending large quantities of cash yet, so I'll just hang tight and do an average build. with 3 pieces of 205 mercs (head, feet, legs) I'll be in a decent position to equip a couple 210ish axe's.

but with that set up I'll farm some BS for sleeves and other Ofab parts (QL 225 I think), LE mishes for types, and raids for VB's/axp.
agpizz
Baby Leet

Post by agpizz »

I got my solitus adve to lvl 124 hp isnt rel good yet and since the lvl 150 symbs cost so much i think imma try and twink into some 225-250 right arm right wrist and right hand 1he imps and see if i can strat putting on my kry'axe's! Nooba I cant wait for our adves to duel at 220 solitus vs atrox should be interesting
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

dang straight piz

it'll be good times.

I tried to do ado sanct key tonight, and the stupid quest didn't update. so I'm right pissed.

NN all
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

#-o I have more patterns on the trader they are complete and ready ----IF novi+chrystal filled by the source are avl all four being 160+. Im pissed right along with you as the damn thing should have updated with easy #-o
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

DOH!

Ok, well, on another note, 2 lines of level 6 research are done, the rest are lvl 5 completed.

I'm way into perk reset for equipping new symbs, and I hope it's not too hard sticking em all on.

With new symbs I should be more competitive in BS and I'll start farming vp for ofab. I'm considering just buying/raiding for 1 more set of strong bots and making 1 more CM sleeve, then I'd have,
QL204-205
CM 2x sleeeves,
CM head
CM feet
CM pants
Dchest for a decent outfit for leveling.

that and QL 210-220 infantry symbs would be at least moderately competitive in BS. Throw in a NmTC best huds items available, and strongest prof and best nanos, and I figure I'll be in the top 5% of toons at survival in BS at least. I need some more nano resist though.... how to make?

Is it possible to go NR 1 at TL 5? Does advy even NEED to go NR1?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Ok so, heres the latest update:

We had my office christmas party on saturday night, and I drank wai too much Jack Daniels and coke, but, it turned out ok. I didn't do anythign stupid, like cheating on my GF in the hospital, that would be unforgivable... but it turns out I can home and started playing AO.

And I twinked on ALL my symbs. Drunk as a skunk. Don't ask me how, but I even got the tough ones on. (LVL 220 RA infantry ftw.) I have no idea how to get the strength req for that, but I did it, and I'm very stoked.

So, I'm now reseting all the perks, however, I'm on a very specific mission now. That is to equip the MOST badass set of axes EVER ona 165ish Advy. So, here is the plan.

I did a quick calc, and based on my current armour set up I can EASILY get 1602 1he.

But, that is hardly good enough, while that woud equip a QL 240 axe, common, really 240, I want like 270.

So, here is what I need:
2 x monofiliment triplers (2x35 1he hotswappable for extra 70)
1 QL 200-240 strong/CM chest. (20-25 1he)
1 QL 200-240 strong/CM sleeve. (20-25 1he)

research hud (30 1he)
Behe, Prod strength (about 14 1he I think)

so, that brings up the total (after 131-132 with volunteer) and buffs, and comps to

1750 1he. And I think that will get me fairly close to a QL 270. maybe 266-267

not bad, but I gotta figure it out exactly, and then get the strong bots, (or borrow the chest and sleeve) Does anyone have ?

thats the plan.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Advy in perk reset is gimp.

I'm frustrated. I am playing in TL5 BS, and even with good symbs on, good armour on, and all that, I'm getting worked by the TL5 NT's. yuck.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

nerf joo again with your levelling and twinking!! I have one sleeve for CM is ql223 that i can self on and off you you want me to pop it out while you are on for the final step its no biggie. I also have a ql 273 axe (untyped) that i'm using that i really should upgrade to 300 soon so if you want my hand me downs you can certainly take that out of my hand (soon as i get a 300). Also have other axes (mostly given to me by hund and svan and maybe shar) that you can have. they range in lvl and whether they are typed or not so i'll have to check Item assist to tell me exactly. Usually around 240-270 i think. I'd help out with CM (200-223) you can HAVE if you just find me the 300 version of the same spot....... sounds fair :P

Have you also perked the kinda smaller 1he lines for advy? Or are you not THAT keen on getting the extra few points? Outdoorsman (3 perks) for extra 20. Leg choopers? and tower buff is ll i can think of off the top of my head. But i aint a twinker junkie so i'm prob not that much helpz. Do have ring of Ess and endurance also for that tiny bit extra STr/Stam if the trickle down is needed and a Blue Bracer of Balance for MM if you dont have already!

GL mate.. not that you need it
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

i have a ql 225 CM chest i havent equipped yet (doing the reset when i have full set) so feel free to holler at me when im online and i'll lend it to you :-)
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Unk: you need to BUILD the patterns yourself to update the ado sanct quest.. some bullshit I learned after 4 petitions.

Rojo: that would be uber helpful

Force: that would ALSO be UBER helpful because then I wouldn' thave to get a gladiator coat and a type 195 for my sleeve to get a 250 axe on.

Getting a L 225 chest on won't exactly be easy though....... what is it like 768 strength.stam?

honestly, I don tthink I can get that on without another 16 hours of PR.

I think I need close to 130 strength/stam to equip either of those.......... crapppppppppp I'll have to check my base stats next time online. Advies don't have nearly as much strength/stam as enf or keeper. he maxed but I think he's at about 650. Thats why I use QL 205 CM, cuz it's just a bit easier to get on when youre a speed twinker like me :shock: