Adventurer Build

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: Adventurer Build

Post by Sookie »

I built all patterns on the Trader for : Sol / Keep / Trader. I logged trader on and off as needed and did the Q for all three toons with in an hour. FC lied and who ever answered the petition LIED and should be punished. Sold did the kill for the trader and the keep, so who knows what is up. but lets say the keep dont have IP for build i would assume... there is a 3% chance im off my rocker and did something on keep, but i doubt it and have the key... "Unknown89 curses @ Funcom .. anyhow i got more sets lets get them in your hands and try it NO SO FUNcom way. :^o

quote noobas Unk: you need to BUILD the patterns yourself to update the ado sanct quest.. some bullshit I learned after 4 petitions.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

noobas wrote: Getting a L 225 chest on won't exactly be easy though....... what is it like 768 strength.stam?
752 str/stam for 225 CM. Ain't really that hard on a trox at 165. Base is a bit higher than at 150, and wasn't really hard on my enf at 150. Enf don't really have much advantage over adv ath that level tbh. Only thing that comes to mind atm is the Adrenalin factory which adv can't use. Research vise, enf is +10 stam /-5 str vs adv. There are no proffesion perks enf has that gives str/stam at that level, don't know about adv. Enf and adv has access to the sam group perks (Mountaineer).

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=89346 This is the setup I used at 150 to get the full set on my enf.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Ah, I see what youre sayin mard, the prob is that I am trying to to do it without a PR.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

but, since i have some pretty nice symbs in, I actually have quite high base stats already.

Also, I do have some rings of essense/endurance I could use, and I could replace the lower QL CM that would slide on easily once the higher pieces are on.

So, only need a indigo carmine and a reanimator robe and I'm ready to go I think... great!

can get:
behe, IC, comp, 2 pillow, 2 rings, research hud, miy's feet, endurance hud,

strength: 27+20+12+10+10+8+12+15+11= 125 approx

stam: 27+20+10+10+11+7+15+10+7= 117 approx

mmm sounds like I should be able to get it on without too much hassle.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

UPdate!

Advy in Inferno. Have completed several inf missions to date.

Ding 185.

Have complete set of QL 205 Mercs.

Will be transferring to lowbie enforcer (QL 126) for tower twinkage.

Will use the mercs until 220ish even though it's low and poopy, it still adds some 140 skill rating and will be useful in equiping highest axes.

NEED INF MISHIES PLS.