Symbiants for my fixer - breedcapped pre TL6

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Symbiants for my fixer - breedcapped pre TL6

Post by Mortus »

So I decided to level my fixer and the implants will need a overhaul. I made a setup of 190-210 symbiants that I would like to have, but I don't know if it is realistic equipping them all before hitting shadowlevels. I would like to get all of them on now but unsure if it's possible. I wouldn't mind waiting to 190-195 before getting them on, but if I can't equip theese before I'm hitting the shadowlevels I will go for lower QLs. (or turning it around, I will keep going with my current equip until I can get theese on) Opifex breed and breedcapped in all stats.

Support symbs in head, eye, ear, L-arm, L-hand and feet, rest artillery.

http://aomainframe.com/implantconfig.aspx?Load=4117 - Draft for new setup
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=39799 - current setup

Please comment. What QLs can I realistically put in at this lvl?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Herm, ql210 should be doable on your level, you will need a LOAD of phats though. I know of a 160 agent that put some ql210 symbs in, but I doubt she could handle a ql210 brain symb. The agent is called Horrible, /tell her.

For the rest, I'm quite sure ql200 is pretty easy to do for your level :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Started buying the symbs now. The Living waist symbiant, artillery unit gets wild with a whooping 70mil so I will use the enduring waist I already have instead and farm "The Peristaltic Aversion" patterns :)
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

Breedcap stays all the way until you ding 201, just so you know ;)
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

docksider wrote:Breedcap stays all the way until you ding 201, just so you know ;)
I meant that I could öevel to 190-195 for more treatment and TL6 req items.

I have bought all symbs except for ear and left wrist. I will get a refined NR/MR/RS left wrist (or maybe a jobe cluster with added chem damage instead of RS if I can find one). Changing the waist from living to enduring (cause of living's ridiculus price). The support ear symb has a bit low XP, I might keep my QL200 XP ear or get a refined one.