close to end game helps

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: close to end game helps

Post by Elrojo »

Ok so one job done!

Got my mongoose and typed it to MK5, just need one more. I went with Ofab sleeves and CM chest mainly cos i already had CM chest and gimpy sleeves so better to wait for more credz before i get 300 CM sleeves, then i may go back and farm for Ofab chest and sell CM, or keep it for another toon. Still need one more type 18 and 2 more 295.

Did apf 35 (i think) with Grind as RL was fine. Hit AI 12.5 i think so far so AI lvls are moving. Got in on a few failed APF farms but good to get invited! SO in for more APF farms/raids for sure as i still need nano parts and helmet for board.

Going back to inf for a bit i think to finish my research. Hopefully can get in on the Inf key going this week to make rolling easier otherwise i'll just farm insigs i guess. So rulzie/mami/kitty.... oh yeah and army i'm keen for mish i guess. Hards pref.

Db also if its going soon.... chris?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

nice work rojo.

keep it up. one thing at a time :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

ty noobas,

Apparently OFAB Chest + CM sleeve > CM chest + OFAB sleeves. I can ever be bothered to farm VP again i might sell chest and buy sleeves and use OFAB chest. I guess OFAB is better for buffing STR or STAM or whatever. Oh well. Its not really going to make a huge diff.

Still need to PR into some better symbs, just cant owrk out the best time. I'm thinking after inf grind is done for base abilities. Then i'll farm token guns while in PR. I could do with some of the DB items such as armour to help boost abilities. Sense and psy will be hardest.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Rojo, don't worry about the difference of 5 AR or whatever it is between ofab and CM.

Not worth it.

If you can equip your axes/mongoose, good. If not, then maybe adjust with next piece of armour.

when I played 220 not end game with my MA, I did 250-270 symbs
worked on armour for 1 year, gathering 300 symbs

by the time I had all my 300 symbs, I also was just getting my last piece of 300CC.

this stuff takes time. Don't go crazy cuz you can't do it all at once. focus on one thing at a time... and If I were you I'd just make sure youre LFT with all the stuff that is hard to find a team for all the time. /lft DB, ALB, APF(any), inf hard

you'll get it all done eventually, just don't try to bite off more than you can chew :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

always LFT with those things on, its kinda hard to be inf roller just cos it takes so long with farming insigs, well not that long but its annoying. ALways on the look out for albs and alps and APF. I have about 8 lines of LE to do. A couple of 9's and 10's and one 8. mostly for BM +60, MM + 60 Ag +20 and Stam +25 being the most important.

Got lucky with a bit of an induction to APF with grind and then did a single team s13 raid so lots of phatz to go around. Got a matrix for nano prog, processing unit for the upgrade to CM helm and the helmet to turn in for the paragon board. :) also got to AI13.

Also did some alb with rulzie/crimson and boomer got there but i had to go "ugh". Got the inactive thingo to make the alien device.

Did alps and got the pad and need the melee program one, whatever its called and then i can get rid of the knights shoulder (ew)

Started token gun farming, did it for about 5 hours all up and got HEAPS of token bags (till i counted them, i had like 20). I need 113 bags all up so not sure if i should keep farming or just buy the rest. it'd be about 240mil (3mil/bag) which i dont really want to spend. But it'll be another 20 hours (at about 4 bags/hr) of mind numbing farming. The advy doesnt really kill them all that quick. If i get a good drop rate i can get a bag filled in 20 mins, but i get alot of stupid booster edition guns. :evil: And i could spend that 20hrs doing APF or Inf or whatever. But i'll feel like i coulda just ground it out if i had more will power.

What do you think is 20hrs > 240mil?
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

J00 haef 2 many moneys!!!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

lol if i had too much money i'd just say WTH and buy the token bags no probs. But cos i'm cheap with not much credz i dont want to.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Elrojo save in Inf Garden, and just /terminate to it when you're asked to roll. You'll be there faster than you can run, at 220 you can't lose sk anymore, and you don't need a siggy.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

yeah i thought of that alpha but then i have to wait and rezz. The first mish will be ok cos they always take a bit to gather and roll etc, but if we do a few in a row it'd be a pain to be rezzing and rebuffing. Also i can cast my better wolf with mochies and if i get an 8hr from the boss or something its a shame to lose it. I have about 6 insigs so its not panic stations, just me being a whinger :P
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Elrojo wrote:yeah i thought of that alpha but then i have to wait and rezz. The first mish will be ok cos they always take a bit to gather and roll etc, but if we do a few in a row it'd be a pain to be rezzing and rebuffing. Also i can cast my better wolf with mochies and if i get an 8hr from the boss or something its a shame to lose it. I have about 6 insigs so its not panic stations, just me being a whinger :P
Takes 6 minutes to rezz.

Rolling takes 1-2 minutes, then gotta run back to the mish, by the time everyone's inside you'd be rezzed. :)

Of course a key is nice too!

And I guess I forgot the OSB thing like CM8, I'm just a little bit spoiled with my agent (I can cast every buff I need with Notum Repulsor 1 perked, even the new DB buffs like True Profession/Assassin's Aimed Shot.. it's swappalicious though).

Maybe you can take a look at swapping things like Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer//Temple Tubes//NanoResearch3//Phulaks to self that wolfy? :D I'll hit you up with a tell ingame and we can try to work something out.

Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

The main thing i lack is SI i think for wolf. BM and MM can be solved with research, but need inf for research... omgz its circular. It probably take 20 mins to get 6 or so insigs so when its quiet i can just farm them. I'm sure key raid 29 wont be too far off since there are a few that need key. There are plenty of other things in game in need to do before it gets desperate for inf key :) still have 80 odd bags of token guns to farm, AI20 to get to, AI nanos to get!

What did Hyde mean when he said he wishes he could turn in all his token guns without losing his gear/account? What happens when you turn the guns in?

Also updated setup ftw. Can put on other ofab sleeve once i get 2 x 295 and 1 x18 to type mongoos to MK6.

Perk setup is not accurate, but who cares!

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=109490

Have the alien device thingo from Albs to make active and the pen pads to upgrade and then they can be added on.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Elrojo. That setup is a LOT better than what I was expecting to see, good work!!

As for armor, I think your short term goal should be to get rid of that QL221 CM sleeve and 201 CM helm. Then buy back a 250 CM or CC helm (CM for pvm, CC for pvp imo, but it depends on what you want to do!!). Those helms can be upgraded to Ql300 with the APE from apf sector 13.

Also might wanna look at switching your DB boots for Sturdy Detention Boots. Basically its 15 add damage vs 5 extra nanoskills/10% GTH resistance. Isn't going to matter that much though, I think. But it's still an option. :)

NCU upgrading would be nice too. QL300 Spirit yuttos aren't all THAT expensive. And have a look at upgrading your VC to Infused VC, should cost you 6m-12m or something. IIRC Artyomis is selling the Dormants for 6m/each.

Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

thanks alpha,

Actually have the 300CM helm so musta overlooked that. Need to sell it for a 250. I do have the alien upgrade for the helm and the helmet to turn in for the paragon. Have the other sleeve in OFAB but no types for type it. Need dhel back to help me blitz a few.

Definitely this toon will be PvM. for most of his life. Need him to turn some money for me!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

no need to sell your QL 300 CM helm.

Keep it upgrade if you want, but you'll only cause a hassle trying to sell and buy a QL 250 one. not worth it imo.

GJ rojo. Don't worry too much about casting the last buffs and stuff, nor the APF nanos. Get them when you can, then start looking at your nano skills. if you have to grind a whack of inf mishes... tough, but we all have to at some point.

If you don't feel like grinding inf mishes, just farm alb and get SK along the way.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

finally ditched my PATA! Got the CoTR Jester and upgraded 4 times! Gonna try to get some of the others for twnking. Worked out i can pretty much solo some of the prisoners but some might keel me. Takes ages to work down their HP, but for the most part they cant hit me so its just set and forget.

Farmed a bunch of Necromancer cloaks from CoH and only prob is the "unique" tag on the pit demon hearts. Need 525 chem to turn them into the non unique item. Would be cool to get a warp in with an engi and we can convert a bunch on the spot. Also grabbed a collaro dela cripto thingo for fisty and stuff.