21 Trox Trader Twink

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mardonge
Big Leet

21 Trox Trader Twink

Post by Mardonge »

Oki, I have this 21 Froob Trox Trader I worked on some time ago but never finnished.
Guess it's time to get him done.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=80380

The NCU/Collar/Pads are on. Could prolly get sligtly higher NCU, but it should be fine with the currently equiped ones.

The imps are just a layout I can imagine working atm. Maxing TS/PM for draines, maxing HP/BD, Enough VA to equip a QL30 Yalm. Wanna try to max out SO/Psycology to get gumboils also.

The QL is just preliminary, but I'm not used to these kinda twinks (PvP in general), so I'm wondering, does the impant layout make sence?

Also, as a froob... med-suit or carb/CAS? or anything else? Miy maybe?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: 21 Trox Trader Twink

Post by Alphacenta »

Pump Masters suck and fail at L14, can't imagine how bad they must be at L21, so retwink to a very high QL Ithaca (if you really want ranged) or preferably the new Neleb rod. And let us know what your new planned setup will be. :)

Carb all the way 'cept for chest, you need miy tank there IIRC.

You're going to need better NCU if you want to have a go at beating good omni towertwinks. RangeincreaseNF stuff is nice, get it either from the NT buffs or sacrifice deck3. I'd go for the NT buffs myself. TOTW or Diamond SL ring for the other finger.

Anyway talk more when you reworked that setup.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Mard if youre serious about building a tower trader, I will too. I'm tired of seeing clan lose all their towers. let me know which setup you choose, and we can help each other build them (ie getting someon to get the nelebs rod and whatnot.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Get ingame so we can talk ;p
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

get on north american time, so we can play together :P

we might actually be screwed on this :/
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Alphacenta wrote:Pump Masters suck and fail at L14, can't imagine how bad they must be at L21, so retwink to a very high QL Ithaca (if you really want ranged) or preferably the new Neleb rod. And let us know what your new planned setup will be. :)

Carb all the way 'cept for chest, you need miy tank there IIRC.
Redid setup with Rod and armors. Found the imp setup easier for rod due to not classhing with stam imps for higher armor. Neither Armor nor Imp QL's are final, they are marely "placeholders" as I have no clue of what I can get in yet.
Alphacenta wrote: You're going to need better NCU if you want to have a go at beating good omni towertwinks.
Oki, now, I'm looking at 278NCU atm. That would fit the following:
- RRFE 44NCU
- HnQ 25NCU
- GSF 48NCU
- PM/TS Moch 52/50
- PM/TS Expertise 4/4
Total = 219NUC

Now, if my calcs are correct, I should end up casting these Divest/Plunders
Divest Skills (Minor) 35NCU
Plunder Skills (Weak) 32NCU
Total = 67NCU

Grand Total = 286NCU

Unless I've forgot something, I'm missing 8NCU to fit that setup.
Now, if I go 1 step higher on the Plunder, that is 6 more NCU, but I can't see that possible as I'm at work and doing the calcs partly of the top of my head atm.

Anyway. Redid setup some, put on some carb and Miy Tank. Ending up at 311 NCU atm. Not sure how high I can go on the armor QL, should I keep it non OE? If I wann keep it non-OE, I'll prolly need a Behe in there also, meening I could switch wrst imps for NCU wrists for another 20+NCU, cutting back on SO/RS/NR.
Alphacenta wrote:RangeincreaseNF stuff is nice, get it either from the NT buffs or sacrifice deck3. I'd go for the NT buffs myself. TOTW or Diamond SL ring for the other finger.
That would be another 54NCU on top of the above mentioned. In regards to the NCU's I have in atm, that would meen getting in 6xQL160ish NCUs, giving 60ish NCU more. Now... If you can tell me how to twink up CL by ANOTHER 150ish points... let me know... Without sploits ofc. I'll even give you access to that account if you wanna try it, and keep in mind I'm FROOB.

Edit: ohh... and what about bracers and utils/huds... I can't seem to find anything viable for a froob... (I have the noob island bracer atm)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mardonge wrote:Oki, now, I'm looking at 278NCU atm. That would fit the following:
- RRFE 44NCU
- HnQ 25NCU
- GSF 48NCU
- PM/TS Moch 52/50
- PM/TS Expertise 4/4
Total = 219NUC
My 14 is currently at 303 or 302 or so NCU, and I can barely fit all that I need. I however get behe instead of rrfe (while rrfe gives you more endurance, behe works much better as a 'shock absorber' in case someone tries an alpha). And need to get a lower runspeed buff. You'll need NCU for a 102 Humidity Extractor too. 2hb expertise, fastattack exp, etc. and as far as I know 21 traders usually have behe as well as rrfe
Mardonge wrote:Now, if my calcs are correct, I should end up casting these Divest/Plunders
Divest Skills (Minor) 35NCU
Plunder Skills (Weak) 32NCU
Total = 67NCU

Grand Total = 286NCU

Unless I've forgot something, I'm missing 8NCU to fit that setup.
The drains sound about right, you can probably go higher than that, but that'd require hardcore twinking and I'm not sure you'd want to do that.
Mardonge wrote:Anyway. Redid setup some, put on some carb and Miy Tank. Ending up at 311 NCU atm.
That sounds better.
Mardonge wrote:Not sure how high I can go on the armor QL, should I keep it non OE? If I wann keep it non-OE, I'll prolly need a Behe in there also, meening I could switch wrst imps for NCU wrists for another 20+NCU, cutting back on SO/RS/NR.
Your armor, it won't matter if it is OE, in fact just put on the armor with the highest +NCU stat even if the armor goes OE. Because the NCU buff stays. And that's why you're wearing that armor in the first place. After you drained stuff, it's not like they will do enough damage to kill you right?

If you can cut back on SO and still use Kizzermoles, that is fine. Try to be 20 pts over req, so peoples can't mess you up with an Inexp. Runspeed sucks to lose, but if you can get more NCU that is definitely worth it. NR is worthless, you won't counter a trader drain no matter how hard you twink, and others won't be casting after you did one drain. Besides, you'll fight on full AGG to cast faster/hit faster, so don't count on that NR doing jack at all.
Mardonge wrote:That would be another 54NCU on top of the above mentioned. In regards to the NCU's I have in atm, that would meen getting in 6xQL160ish NCUs, giving 60ish NCU more. Now... If you can tell me how to twink up CL by ANOTHER 150ish points... let me know... Without sploits ofc. I'll even give you access to that account if you wanna try it, and keep in mind I'm FROOB.
The trick is Trading Mogul. Cast it, and you're set. It will require tons of hotswapping and a couple of peoples to cast buffs on you that are standing by (as you'll have to drain up with mochies/wrangler, cancel mochies/wrangler and get impbuffing stuffs, then swap imps from PM TS to PM SI, then get new mochies/wrangler, cast trading mogul, cancel other stuff again and twink complit imps on and start swapping your memory). It's obvious that this will be very time consuming, as it involves tons of swapping and VERY short buffs (trading mogul lasts 1 minute, drains 3 minutes). So you'll likely have to do it two or three times to get all your memories on. Can't be bothered to make an equipment config for it at the moment, but it's probably possible to do it.

Anyhow, the alternative to rangeincrease deck thingie is just getting the NT buff, as long as you can drain from 40m away your good. It's basically extra NCU if you use NT buff, but you'll have to find an NT with the right buff everytime you fight. Then again, gotta find a NT for HE every time anyway so..

Drain your enemy trader to death before you run in range to kill it.
Mardonge wrote:Edit: ohh... and what about bracers and utils/huds... I can't seem to find anything viable for a froob... (I have the noob island bracer atm)
Second bracer, uh, Thin Blood.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.