smashyouto lvl 21 enf tower twink

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

smashyouto lvl 21 enf tower twink

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all,

I need some advice from all of you. Ive done some twinking in the past but this is the better work I think.
So i have a lvl 21 enfo and need to get ready for tower wars.

First thing to get on is complit, how do you do it, how high can you go with which gear.
This toon is made on unks account so all exp.

Have the neleb rod allrdy, and i think all parts on cutiecub to make it to the final weap.
Also the belt from there, so maybe gone hunt for the ncu who drops there too.

So how do I begin, what aspects do i need to watch out for, what stats, stuff do you invest Ip in, ither stuff that you need, like stims for exapmle.
Syn_captian
Growing Leet

Re: smashyouto lvl 21 enf tower twink

Post by Syn_captian »

As far as NCU:
I would go for the Steps of Madness belt and mems, they add HP as well as ncu (i would say use the ToTW mems, but being that your using a Neleb rod, nano is gonna be the least of your worries =D) which isn't too bad to get.

Nanos:
If your gonna be a non trader pvp twink at this lvl, make sure you can cast rage. and make sure you have a lot of NR to begin with (I suggest farming the Eye from ToTW). It wont make sure that you NEVER get drained, but it will help for some of the more annoying lesser twinked traders.

Armor:
Depends on how much cash/time and effort you really wanna spend on your toon
~less expensive:
Farm some of that SL armor (i think its called sanguistine or something like that) which drops off of the Malah bosses (if nothing else, get a chest for the special it has on it). Mix in a couple pieces of Rhino man armor as well (they are free, easy reqs, and add to your attack skills as well as your hp
~ more Expensive:
Combined Merc
Neck=collar casaro prolly would do best (adds to NCU as well as hp/nano which is most important to a lowby twink)

Implants:
QL 100-120 imps would do nicely for your level i think =)

If you would like, i will make a set up on Auno that i think is good for both less expensive and more expensive set ups.

Happy Twinking =)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Thx very much for the info and and auno layout would be nice.

I would go for the cheap setup just dont have the creds for the exp one.

Is ofab armour also an option? Just checked ofab QL 50 and gives the biggest boost of hp and weap stats for sure.
Syn_captian
Growing Leet

Post by Syn_captian »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=123357

Theres the cheap set up, side note, you will need a ql 40+ Guardian conductor of will to self head cracker.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

This post is closed since this is the only sl toon i have (thx unk).

Just playing this enf and maxing each lvl ai/le to be max lvl 100 and then maybe twink.