Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Re: Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Thanks for the support guys. You guys and all in AP are the best.

@ Noobah...there are times when my wife may beg to differ with you as I can be a REAL piece of work...as crazy as a sh*thouse rat sometimes...but I'm ok with it hahahahahahaha :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the predator armor. Those cat things in that area would dust me instantly when I tried to get it!

Probably wont be on for tonite but maybe tomorrow...combination of Hockey playoffs and my arms acting up again...

as an aside: Nooba if you want your hockey fix in Ausie land go to MyP2P.eu...all the hockey games all the time free...plus ANY other sport streaming free from all over the world.....
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

fun stuff last night...elro told me in game that I had enuff tokens to upgrade my board (I have 401). But I lost my board! That was funny with both Elro and Bredin and I laffing about it for a while. I hunted for a bit for a place to buy a board and bredin found that the shop kiosk on the hill in OA had 'em...waaaay coool. I have a sunrise board now. 500 ncu and health AAD 35 etc...very nice. I love those daily missions...been taking noobahs advice and doing at least one a day...those tokens are the best. Bredin and I talked about the ADO brain quest. He's not up to where I am as of yet but sometime in the future it would be fun if he and I could get killed with honor trying to finish it.
I figure to try to get my board to 1000...as well as getting my research and AXP cooking a lot more before I start lvling fisty again. I need to be doing sec 10 a lot too and farm uber crapola so I can get more cash. But at least I have my ultra bitchin' randomly handsome streamlined for constant de-orbiting red cloak on. Man I looooooook goooooooooood!!! :cool:

oh and @ Chrisax...it looks like you have been usurped pal...I've heard vicious rumors and also have it on good authority that there is now a real life Ultragoombah running around Rubika hiding in the ranks of Athen Paladins...If I were you I'd file a protest with the org president...oh...errr...you ARE the org president....oh...never mind (lol) :wink:
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Fake Ultragoombah :frag: ME
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

doh!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Many many words.......keep up the good work mate I always love reading yer adventures, nerf it that our timezones ain't the same.

- Axi
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

noobas wrote:doh!
:hug: Luv Noobas! I wouldn't snipe j00, and especially now when you have a wonderful :baby:
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

hahahahha...funny stuff! :biggrin:

Well I was in game for a very short time last night. Hockey playoffs usurped my in game time. Did manage to finish a daily mish and ran accross Jimbob's toon at Vanguards...man...he has got that lowbie toon twinked out...incredible how he and the rest of you are able to pull that off...It always confuses the living heck outa me. ](*,)
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

haven't been in-game for a bit...arms acted up again and hockey is taking up my time in the evening :mrgreen:
But I hope to be online tonite sometime...still plan on daily missions for tokens and want to continue to farm sector 10. I will check to see where my specialization is per the ADO brain quest post. I've been reading the other folks posts and what they are doing for their toons. Wow...impressive...You all know so very much about this game...

I enjoyed doing the ado brain quest partly because I like Shadowlands very much...it has such a nice feel to it. I want to kick around more there but am still concentrating on dailies etc...
well not much else to say except that the weather is warming up here in Los Angeles and it makes for more comforatble bicycling. (Oh no...I digressed into talking about REAL LIFE :shock: )

Anyway God bless you all and I'll see you in game. :hammerfight:
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Hi All...no I'm not dead...had a lot of family stuff happen all at once...My step daughter had a wedding and other things...then I injured my foot riding the bike ( a sprain nothing real serious but there it was) and as I use my feet to operate a mouse to play games and such what with my balky arms...well...that was that. So Its been a while that I have been on.
Anyway...that's whats up with me. I think about you guys a lot and will be back in game soon. But it may be a bit before I am still back online.
I hope all is well with you all and feel so out of touch with whats going on in game.
Take care
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Good to hear from you again, Fisty! :F Sorry for your foot. As for us and the game, we have many old timers back and the org is nicely active this Summer. I hope you'll be able to log on soon!
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Not much has changed with me I'm afraid...nagging injury is still keeping me mostly off game...popped in a couple of times but was difficult for me.
Got my foot in a boot now to try and hasten the heal process. But its a long road...

ah well...its the longest I haven't been able to ride my bike now...pretty depressed truth to tell and gaining weight too...but taking the opportunity to leverage the time I would have been riding the bike to go to computer school to learn to be a certified computer technician. Have rebuilt 2 old Pentium 3 computers for friends and have em dual booting windows 7 and xp as well...(heheheh I call THAT getting blood from a stone...a very old computer stone cause W7 has a limit where it won't install on anything under 512 ram...but I got around that...heheheh)...I figure that Having that skill will be a good back up to my construction inspection career...(something TOTALLY different that might be good to do in a pinch)
anyway...thats the long and short of it for me ATM...I see new updates have been applied to the game. Looks like a lot of fun and I'm sure all you high rollers have already checked out the new content (over and over) heheheh
I miss you dudes and dudettes and wish you well.
Hope you are all fine and everything is well with you all.
I'll talk at ya soon
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

DOH! fistttttty!

miss you bro! Me and ima were talking about you last night and how much I miss you killzing the mobs in S10!

check out my pics of my new daughter on here... have to hunt around a bit, but I got some fun photo's of her, shes SUPER CUTE!.

Take care of yourself mate and best of luck on the healing process.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hey Fisty, we miss you! Sorry to hear healing up takes long this time; best wishes with that, really.

Congratulations on your computer skills. :) Good job. And also, yes, check the picture of Noobas' baby: pure love. He is right.

Well be there for you Fisty; take your time.
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Hi AP...
No I'm not dead (much to the chagrin of some folks out here in real world land)
been going through a lot of Real life changes...truth to tell...but want to be back in game.
It seems there a LOT of changes afoot. I would love to be a part of it...

so much has happened that theres no room to tell it all in my life.
I wanted to say that I had my 600$ toshibs laptop stolen along with both my external drives. I think I was quicker than the scumbag who ripped me off and changed all passwords and locked everything out...still if someone is in game who looks like me but is being funky poo poo...it might not be me...

anyway...

it should be ok...

I stopped by in game today...it was pretty quiet but I need the distraction again in my life...so I will sign in more and look forward to seeing you all again.

God Bless you all
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Hi Fisty! So sorry to hear about your laptop :-( Ugh!. I hope all other things are going good for you m8. I'm not currently playing AO so I guess I won't see you in-game there. Im playing SWTOR now and plan to play TSW as well in June. Maybe I'll see you in one of those games, or on Rubi Ka on a froob :-)
General, Athen Paladins