Crat 130-200

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Crat 130-200

Post by Elrojo »

i smell a hijack
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I smell a hippy!

No wait, it's just petuli oil. Same damn thing.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Ok so i'm pushing through the noob hijack, not many have tried and succeeded.

Crat got to Inf, looted a molar for cheapz, so i guess i have a whole pattern for sale, or to pop on another toon, if i ever get another one there.

So i'm torn now whether to beg for inf and try to level fast or try to grind out more hecks in ado or pen mish. I'll see what comes up i guess. Atm i'm pretty gimped out but hoping to get in on a biodome key farm and loot some reactive, maybe when i hit 180ish. Then try to turn my arith into scout and put it on my trader (heh i wish). Need to update the SL mezz as i'm only using empowered anger idlement which i think is lvl 25, but it is nice on nano pool and harldy ever gets resisted. Rulzie i'm looking at you here in inf, what is the mezz,root,charm or choice here?

So i guess if anyone is free i;d love to get an insig for inf and then beg for mish :/ not that i really want to be another leeching 167 in inf but nobody does pen and ado is so painfully slow.

Thanks in advance
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

For mezz, use the highest one you can easily cast, not really important to update, it will land about the same, the only difference is the duration, you ideally want one that lasts long enough for the team to kill 2-3 mobs before it runs out, but if it's shorter, just remember to refresh it periodically.

For charms, the highest ones you can use, the top RK ones are fine.

For roots, it's not really important, get the top SL root when you can cast it.
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Rojo, I"ll help you get an sig so you can save in inf garden. Next time we're both on and feel like it, lemme know! :)
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

thanks rulzie,

I have been lazy with my nano's since i got the 200 bot. I'll have a look at the auno list and see where i can get upgrades. ATM i use TMD, but need to get brain freeze to be able to cast it on high mobs. Next upgrade isnt till 205. IIRC not many mobs are really worth charming in inf right? Or should i just grab any old pet and get them going? In inf when i zone up or down does my bot's instructions reset again?

Ty butr, will hit you up for an insig soon. Otherwise i'll just log elro kill a mob, log hermes and loot haha. Will let you know tho.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Inf outdoors there's lots of stuff worth charming, but with the RK charms you can only charm some gimpy ones, grab whatever you can if you're teaming outside in inf, if you're soloing, you might want to look around a bit for good pets.

Inside in inf, grab a vortexoid or a malah if the mish has animal mobs, open chests to find a hued sewer scuttler if it's all sided mobs (make sure you tell your team before running around opening chests).

On the subject of pets losing instructions; the bot will only lose instructions when you do a real zone (as in non-instant), charms will lose instructions when you give them a new instruction (/follow -> /attack, and the pets will be on /guard after they kill the mob).
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Roger that Rulzie. Some of the upgrades are in gardens so no probs there. will get right on that when i can. I not too long ago upped my symbs so that is ok. Armour/wrists/hud/utils are gimped but as long as my pet is ok i guess i kinda owrk

Got to inf, saved in garden and logged at trial.

I guess i am just now mooching for inf mish. I can promise to roll some mish on advy for anyone who wants to be nice and take my crat along. Unfortunately they are on the same account though.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Mooching is going well,

Hit up a few nice aussie people who needed levelling too and then got in on a few good hard mishes with a doc from CoH.

So the crat is now 201. Time to update i guess. I had research at 20%, but i guess the time is now to put it at 100% and just level of the mish reward? Or about 205 then go 100%. Does someone have a decent idea? I'm at 6's at the moment but with 100% i should get to 8 with no problems then its the 9's and 10's.

Also i guess the time is right to start wondering about inf key, maybe instead of the advy. Also that biodome raid. will need DB also :/.

All else is good LFT ftw. gogogo 205 for new bot. Oh and on the look out for freedom arms and an alium pistol type 4
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Gratz elrojo, we have 4 growing crats atm in org , how we managed it :D?

How about the tokens? token guns ftl :(

We have much work to do now afetr 200 , write them down bro:

New/old DB (buffing items)
Albatraum
LoX
Farm VP for ofab
Inf quest+pen Quests
Token Guns (ofc)
RK/DB Quests

Grr....if i forget something pls tell me :)
I will be there ;)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

yeah faros dont know what the story is.

First everyone was rolling an advy (hunter, crim, noobas), now everyone is rolling a crat (me, you, bigger & pure, and free but he hated it). Funny thing is my crat rolled in 2004, got to like 75 then stopped for a bit and as soon as i started to level everyone has a crat on LFT, even the imposter hermesKonrad. He's levelling well now, but yes at the expense of AI lvls and tokens.

I'm def in for what ever raiding i can get. I guess you missed AI farms for nano's, belt and 42 key, and Biodome for Carlo Yay!!

I'm hoping though as a 220 crat i will get a few invites unlike the dumb advy so it should be easier to get in there.

My plan is Ding 215 then do DB quest (at least to informant). Try to get a freedom arms (hopefully at around 210). Then gogogo 220 while doing AI pharms for AI levels and whatever else i can get my hands on!
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Count me in elro :) , it will be great to do stuff with u .

And i forgot to say , pande too :/
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

awesome Faros. Is your Crat going to be staying 198 for a bit though? Or have you decided to level also? Pure has his little fella going pretty well too. So we could have 3 gimpy crats and then Butr and Grind and Rulzie can do the hard work for us!! I think that sounds pretty good.

I'm 3k from 204 (thanks to Lup who rolled a mish for me) and then probably 2 easies from 205 with the new pet!

Even with baton, 2x 7% XP rings and 8% from perks the Sk is slowing up :/. I have Research on 10% and that harldy looks like its moving through lvl 7's at all :/

Oh well. I have Monday (your guys sunday) off so i will sit on LFT for the day and hope to get to 206 or 7 maybe even close to the boss :)
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Why do u ask elro , ofc i wil climb with u and Pure :). I wont miss it. AP style of lvling woohooo!!! :mrgreen:
In fact today after i will return to Crete , i will stop token farming and get some lvls ;).