Inspect Butrkup's Config

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Inspect Butrkup's Config

Post by noobas »

These seem like super-uber weps

At 2200+ skill reqs though, that is pretty dang high. But I think thats the point, right? Like, if you got the skills to get them on, joo goina murda.

Enf for sure can use.

enf with duck checking wep is effing scary.

doc... wow, that will be really hard to get on, where did you see this info rulz?

because those are some pretty sick stats. SA, Fa, Brawl on those things would make for some MEAN enf weps.. .. thats friggin hilarious, because I wanted to make a melee energy enf EXACTLY for the reason of checks vs duck.

I don't think doc can get this on.. except I heard rumours that support symbs will support different stats after this patch.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

except I heard rumours that support symbs will support different stats after this patch.
Yup, but no melee energy.
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Kitty pointed out that Xan of Dawn is in 18; googled it...and the reqs are indeed YIKES. :shock: It's kinda funny that I came back when I did, isn't it? 8)

Looking at auno stuff to see what adds I can get to ME, FA, Brawl, SA, etc....but it's not looking good.

-Butr <3

Noobas: Click Rulz's links.
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

noobas wrote:These seem like super-uber weps

At 2200+ skill reqs though, that is pretty dang high. But I think thats the point, right? Like, if you got the skills to get them on, joo goina murda.

Enf for sure can use.

enf with duck checking wep is effing scary.

doc... wow, that will be really hard to get on, where did you see this info rulz?

because those are some pretty sick stats. SA, Fa, Brawl on those things would make for some MEAN enf weps.. .. thats friggin hilarious, because I wanted to make a melee energy enf EXACTLY for the reason of checks vs duck.

I don't think doc can get this on.. except I heard rumours that support symbs will support different stats after this patch.
Enfs lack perk support for ME, and research for ME. Because of no damageperks, you won't alpha squat. And because while yes, it checks duck, you won't ever get even close to the AR a 2he or 1he/1hb enf can get. So that pretty much destroys the whole purpose of these babies for an enf. :p
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

So wth are they for? :mrgreen:
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter