Trader weap choices 50-150

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Trader weap choices 50-150

Post by Elrojo »

Hi guys,

I am tinkering with my trader atm. I think Mop lent me some Vektors which i have pretty much grown out of. I got him lots more NCU for drains. Also perma short on nano. I hate the idea of the Nano trade costing me money :/. I think there is an SL one that doesnt?

Anyhow what are good Min dmg shotties or even good shotties to have?

What are ppls thoughts on OFAB (type farming may not be worth it), AI (uber rare), or other guns? Am i best to stick with the Vektors or there abouts until a Shattersmith gun? Seems that most shotguns have crappy min dmg. I'm planning on PvM for a while at least. Not sure if i'll stop to twink or not.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Trader weap choices 50-150

Post by noobas »

while I leveled noobastrad I used a high QL shattergun and a uncle bazzits diplomat(ic)

The bazzits has a reasonable min dmg, and also has fling.

If you can find a QL 149 shattergun that is ultra uber. the MR reqs jump up at 99-100, 149-150, 199-200, 249-250.

So, if you can find a 149 the MR reqs are like 180 or so. REally low. Then at 150 then go up to like 600. I recommend scoping around for a 140-149. The only 149 I saw for sale sold for about 60m, and it sold as soon as it hit the GMS. But, others sell for less.

I might even have one kicking aaround. But, the point is, is that that combo is decent because it's got big min dmg and fling, and doesn't require too much messing around.

If youre on RK, you can go shattergun+ home defender. HD has really low min dmg but quite good top dmg.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

cool thanks,

I went for a Kyr type 1 ql100ish for now, figured anything for now is better than nothing. Hits Hex for about 200-300 with a 900 crit so thats pretty good. I figure i'm not really a huge DD prof anyhow so i shouldnt be expecting to solo all that well. Still permashort on nano which sux but i have found i am getting better at juggling drains most effeciently. When i can get PNH i can drain everything no probs but otherwise i can only really maintain draining when i have to to keep my boosts up. I have the accumulator line perked for Nano delta and heal delta and researched some evades. Can solo a heck but its close, i have elro for heals anyway. One heck i can do easy and one heck will kill me so its a 50/50 thing.

Will look into FSS and home defender. I saw salabim is pretty good too, nice min dmg and fling. Reqs are high for its ql though. FSS looks to have low reqs for its level. Probably why the ql100 will be 50mil. Prob is i dont really want to spend millions on this toon. Until i work out a level to stop at. So 10mil is probably most i wanna spend on a weap.

In terms of armour i am wearing the ever-reliable Carb atm, not sure what i should really do. Figure i'll keep it to 100 then re-evaluate. Any ideas? Miy's?
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

MSG me when you catch me online. I got a hand full of misc trader weps and will pass them over to you for eval.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.