My fixer setup

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mowtown
Little Leet

My fixer setup

Post by Mowtown »

Just thought i would show you what my 60 fixer has on atm he was a great pvp toon and towers till LE came out needs some more work on now he had the highest old pvp title as a legacy but only about 27 wins and 4 defeats with the new system so its now just a format to go on to bigger better things if you want to take a peak here it is 8-)
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=92758

I KNOW he could improve with mission tokens and Rings and wepons but for now he will do.

Best reguards.

Mr Mowtown.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: My fixer setup

Post by Elrojo »

omgz get more tokens :P ... Kidding.

We have a resident fixer here call Fistydaclown who'd love to get any fixer related advice so you might check out his bloggggggg.gggg.g

On another note just wondering if you know any other good time for a fixer to twink at? I think i have mine to 61 (ugh should stopped at 60). Its totally stripped except for ql 100 imps and a ql 70 beamer.

Is duel wielding at that range much better than the single wield? Not sure if i will take him to 167 and just steal mop's gear and have a TL5 twink.

Also in terms of Grid armour whats the best way to twink into it and keep it out of OE? It'd be cool to see what kinda gear/buffs you need etc for future reference
Mowtown
Little Leet

Post by Mowtown »

Well from what i have seen in my years not many 150 fixer twinks most go 174 after 60 but could be wrong and i tryed 1 ranged wepon mortig beamer of misery i recall (better than Per Beamer anyday imo) good damage PvM but PvP had to go pistols but again just from experiance lol
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

150 = soloing in sec10
164 = towers and BS
174 = BS only
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Rulzern wrote:150 = soloing in sec10
165 = towers and BS
174 = BS only
Fixed.

165 gets you another AI perk into the CONC/COLA lines so they are at L9, which makes their DD specials (Nano Feast and Collapser iirc) FAR better than they are on L8 (which you can train at L95 already or so). Since alpha is very important for a pvp twink, those bigger perk damages will help alot. They'll also get you some nice additional nanoskill/AR.

The reason peoples still do roll 164 twinks sometimes, is that L164 can't be hit by L207 toons. There are some L207 twinks around made exclusively for ganking TL5 toons.. it goes without saying that they'll steamroll almost every TL5 out there by sheer level difference (and better perk specials, more evades/AR, in case of trox access to MR, etc).

While these 207 twinks are rather rare (they'll get ripped a new one by decent 220s, and do cost a lot of cash) they still do exist on both sides. Ones I can find on Auno that I know are at L207 for a purpose..

Clan: Myxomatosis, Rootnkeel
Omni: Jallarsnabb, Broken111

It's worth mentioning that Jallarsnabb has been MIA for a long time now, and that Broken111 is pretty much never seen at war either. Rootnkeel, not really seen much at war. Myxomatosis used to be very active although he's on a break now.. but might be back in the future, and at least he's clan. :)

On RK1 there are much more 164 twinks than on RK2 btw, because RK1 omni seems to have developed a taste for rolling 207 twinks. :P
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

myxo is cheree

and he's 213, not 207.

And you can't get MR at 207, only at 213?

Am I on crack or did something change?

165 fixers I've seen go onehander and 175 hawk MK5 and are pretty hard to kill with GA4

Fixer has access to a couple more items which can substantially boost nano skills for keeping GA out of OE, notably Hacked NCU interface (? is this right?), obviously, paired with nano hud and com relay, then you can go with dark biotech rod rings etc, to bump up your TS, etc.

Problem is that nano skills are dark blue for fixer and can seriously eat into your weapon skills, which would probably be why some (foolhardy) fixers go 170-174
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

noobas wrote:myxo is cheree

and he's 213, not 207.

And you can't get MR at 207, only at 213?
Noobastank on crack

Noobastank relapsing

PS. 164 Fixers can do very well. That 1 additional perk isn't worth (imo) enough to get in range of the 207s even if they are rare. Not as good on BS as a 174 BUT they can get a LOT done. Either as GA4 (evade fixer for towers) or with SWS+AI armor+Akimbo guns for more killing power.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

dammit the druggs are gooooooooood
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Ya Noobas, you shouldn´t go visit those natives down there. [-X :jk:
Mowtown
Little Leet

Post by Mowtown »

lol WTF where is this topic going lol was only showin a little help now drugs involved lol OMG i shouldnt make topics lol