Done! For now. I mean my symbs. 12 Xans on a Troxdoc

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Hyde
Hyde!

Done! For now. I mean my symbs. 12 Xans on a Troxdoc

Post by Hyde »

First off: thanks to all for the help getting the stuff equipped. Especially getting the lowb tower site replaced.

Second: I've posted details about how to do it here. I haven't published the spreadsheet yet, gotta sleep, but the order of symbs is there.

Third: I got 12 Xan Alpha Support symbs on Hyde today. Only one that didn't make it was the brain. 280 brain will do just fine.

The difference is actually quite noticeable. I can self a Shen stick without perk resets (not both, that requires a bunch of perk resetting for Multi Melee). I have enough additional nanoskills over my old setup to skip 1 piece of nano buffing armor and still self-cast the DB nanos. I've got 21 more Nano Delta (which, especially for a non-pistol doc, is actually quite a boost). And I get almost 150 more evades, which is noticeable even on a high AGG bar doc.

Done! :)

And Mami got me a Healer's Gem tonight for my HH@B (I already have my stellar nanodeck) which means Doc is truly "parkable" without worrying about having to struggle to get his gear when I'm playing more. Fixer is going to have a couple of gear issues but not a lot as I got him most of his stuff already as well.

PS. I didn't do any IP resetting. Which means I still have nearly maxed AS, maxed Dimach and 3/4 maxes Sneak Attack. Now that I can self 1 shen I might have to surprise some people in some duels some time ... if I have the patience to go relearn how to try and alpha on a doc.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Done! For now. I mean my symbs. 12 Xans on a Troxdoc

Post by noobas »

nice work bro.

Have fun playing wow.

see you when ya get back :twisted:
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Congratulations. :D Well one. I hope I'll be able to do the same (when I have done Mitaar ofc).

And, yes, congratulations to the whole org on the great cooperation that was required to help Hyde.
Hunter
Leet

Post by Hunter »

GZ Hyde:] i did it too, and got 2 shens, cost me a litle work but i made it.
Dochunter 214 doc :]
Lolhunter 200 ma
Prohunter 170 agent twink