Dhelegate

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Dhelegate

Post by Dheliver »

Dhelegate 220/30/70 Soli crat final pvp setup plan.
Symbs will ofcourse be Xan Alpha and if I get the chance I'll upgrade all implants to ql300 and preferrably add a RangeInc. Weapon Jobe Cluster to RArm. Nanodeck is also Stellar Bureaucrat Nanodeck atm.

Things missing from setup atm:
ACDC - one can dream.. I hope this will happen by the start of Alliance 42 raids. Using Dreadloch Survival Predictor in Hud1 atm. (don't think I will bother with this one.. Predictor works well enough)
Xan Yellow belt - this will get me to 18th AS multiplier self which is nice, but the Xan's Viral Belt Component Platform I'm using atm ain't bad. :)
Intelligent Control symbs - Ear, Larm, Waist, Thigh. All these are Xan Beta atm which doesn't really suck.. but it's simply not cool enough.

..but to quote Savagefist: Without my stuns and my roots/snares I'm just another epic fail!
.......and now I even only have my stun nuke... o0

Thank you for your time :)
Last edited by Dheliver on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dheliver - 220/24 Fixer Stuff.
Dhelegate - 220/30 Bureaucrat Stuff.
Dhelle - 170/24 Agent Stuff.
Chrisax
President

Re: Dhelegate

Post by Chrisax »

Nice plan. :) I'm sure we'll do our best to help. Note that Alliance sector 42 started and one raid already happened. Notrh team was wiped out though, so no artillery commander.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Consider one of the hp mems to change for Morphing Mem, looking good for the rest.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

Thanks Chris, and a good point Alpha!
I also forgot to say that I still need research.. a couple of 10s that painfully enough are not done yet hehe..
Furthermore I'd also need HI specs to get all the symbs on I think, the only Alpha symb I have equipped atm is Exter Chest so that's going to need some work.
I know about 42 Chris, unfortunately I was on North team :) just lacking a lil dd but I thought the raid went really nice!
Looking forward to future raids for sure!
Dheliver - 220/24 Fixer Stuff.
Dhelegate - 220/30 Bureaucrat Stuff.
Dhelle - 170/24 Agent Stuff.